BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2014 7:37 pm  #21

Re: Starfury BBC Sherlock convention - "Elementary"

@biscuitbear: GREAT pics! So happy for you that you made this experience!!

@dartmoordoggers: the girl who asked the question to Lars wrote on Twitter)  that it was "licking" - even better ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

February 10, 2014 8:42 pm  #22

Sava wrote:

It was an unofficial Convention this weekend in Birmingham/UK. With appearances of f.e. Louise Brealey, Lars Mikkelsen and Ben. People could buy a foto shoot and autographs. There were also some Q&A.
It was said (by Ben) that there will be another mytery film with him, but he couldn´t talk about it yet.
I like most, when Arwel Wyn Jones said: "The single rose in Sherlocks room (in the hospital) is from The Woman".

Thanks! I'm keeping my eye out for one in the US>

February 10, 2014 9:12 pm  #23

And me for one here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2014 7:36 pm  #24

It was fantastic! All of the guests were great and the photo shoot with Benedict was fabulous! He was so charming, polite and friendly - especially to my children. We had the best time! The most surreal moment has to be the amazing Lars Mikkelsen juggling apples to entertain the crowds waiting for Bendict's talk!

February 12, 2014 8:42 pm  #25

did anyone there care about elementary btw?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

February 13, 2014 8:15 pm  #26

Awesome…  and thank you, cumberbatchweb!  ;D  They posted a basic transcript of the Q&A with Benedict, too:

http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/interviews/benedict-cumberbatch-qa-starfury-events/

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera