BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2012 9:17 pm  #21

Re: Details game: Where is this picture from?

sorry  m0r  not from the blind banker at all.  I  made the image as sharp as I could,  and this shot was hard to get.   tha's  one hint I can give you right now.

I'm  going for a catnap now.   be back in a couple hours.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 17, 2012 9:19 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 18, 2012 4:46 pm  #22

I've absolutely no idea what this thing might be, but I've found it. The Great Game, St. Bart's lab.
It's right behind John and looks like an old radio without knobs or a toaster made from cardbord...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 19, 2012 12:18 am  #23

that's correct tobeornot221B!!   your turn to post an image.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (June 19, 2012 12:22 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 19, 2012 4:11 am  #24

This one's not too hard I guess:

Will be off for several hours now. cu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 19, 2012 6:32 am  #25

looks like Battersea Power Station maybe?    Where John meets up with Irene in Scandal in Belgravia, but this shot may not be from there.

June 19, 2012 2:44 pm  #26

it looks more like what Sherlock saw when he went to the Baskerville military plant.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 19, 2012 3:49 pm  #27

It is Battersea Power station however I think it's the scene when Sherlock and John are looking into the case of the dead man in the boot/truck of a car who should have died in an explosion in Düsseldorf.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 19, 2012 3:54 pm  #28

@jenosborn: Yes, Battersea Power Station is right, but not from Scandal.
@sherlockskitty: No, it's not from Baskerville.

There's more Battersea - believe me...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 19, 2012 3:56 pm  #29

@m0r1arty: No, not in the car boot scene, not in Scandal.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 19, 2012 4:16 pm  #30

Oh, it's that place in hounds, you know, the one with all the bomb-things?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 19, 2012 4:22 pm  #31

@Molly: Sorry, no. Battersea's not in Dartmoor...not at all!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 22, 2012 9:27 pm  #32

Here's the picture again:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Remember: Battersea Power Station - yes.
Scandal, Baskerville - no.
Hint: Think of a certain type of jam...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 22, 2012 9:44 pm  #33

Jam. Jam?
Urm, Marmalade?

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 22, 2012 10:02 pm  #34

No marmalade. Marmalade is made from citrus fruits.
Jam. What type of JAM springs to your mind first?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 22, 2012 10:16 pm  #35

Strawberry?

June 22, 2012 10:22 pm  #36

Yep!
In which episode do we find strawberry jam been spoken of? And jumpers?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 22, 2012 10:37 pm  #37

Oh, stupid! Not you, me...
(but do bare in mind that it's the middle of the night here so my brain is not at it's best!)

June 22, 2012 10:40 pm  #38

Here it's even middler in the night...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 23, 2012 10:58 am  #39

It's in the background behind John & the railway man when John is investigating the crime scene. The Railway worker referred to the blood on the tracks as 'strawberry jam'.

Ok, here's an easier (I hope) one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 23, 2012 8:16 pm  #40

EASIER? You're kidding, Kazza!
Judging from the colours it could only be Baskerville - but it took me at least 10 minutes to find the right scene:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera