BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2013 7:26 pm  #61

Re: Sherlock Characters' blogs & websites

If we get an "anonymous" comment though, it could well be Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 23, 2013 7:31 pm  #62

Ooh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2013 7:53 pm  #63

No, I'm sure by now that theimprobableone isn't a character we meet in the series, but merely a fanboy. Look at the discussions on Sherlock's blog, there's enough evidence. Anonymous has always been Moriarty... Now it's obviously Sherlock. Perhaps it isn't an account but just a function or a guest account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 10, 2013 12:16 pm  #64

Marva wrote:

FluteLocked wrote:

SusiGo and Mattlocked and Marva, do you think anonymous is Sherlock or Moriarty?

Because (as Wholocked and Mary Me) I'm not sure either who anonymous and theimprobableone are and thought about it quite a long time...

I guess you are referring to 'anonymous' comments in the other, older blog posts? Because there is none in this new post. And I am quite sure, that theimprobableone has been Moriarty...

Can't be Moriarty. He's dead.
Both, theimprobableone and Anonymous are back. They both comment on the 27 April.
Perhaps theimprobableone is Mycroft?? But then he wouldn't write "i" by using small letters, would he.
Anonymous is swearing quite fiercely.
So who are they again?

December 10, 2013 2:06 pm  #65

It can very likely be a new person behind "Anonymous". I also thought that it was Moriarty because of his "See you soon" and "I do like a good story" and Sherlock's "Still alive then?".
Maybe we have another villain now hiding there? Somebody whom we don't know yet.

Still possible that these are random people.

January 27, 2014 9:10 pm  #66

My question is when are they going to update John's Blog? It's been stuck at Sign of Three since that Episode aired  on BBC One (It only just aired on PBS last night) 

Are they waiting until we (in America) get to see His Last Vow on PBS? (unlikely IMO) or....

Are they waiting until Series Four airs in December? (More likely IMO as the events of Series 3 strech from November 2013-December 2014)

"I am Lost without my Blogger!"

January 30, 2014 4:44 pm  #67

Golddragon71 wrote:

My question is when are they going to update John's Blog? It's been stuck at Sign of Three since that Episode aired  on BBC One (It only just aired on PBS last night) 

Are they waiting until we (in America) get to see His Last Vow on PBS? (unlikely IMO) or....

Are they waiting until Series Four airs in December? (More likely IMO as the events of Series 3 strech from November 2013-December 2014)

I know! I keep checking too, hoping for an update.

February 2, 2014 2:19 am  #68

Is it possible for us (real people) to post comments to those blogs? The "official" ones, I mean?

You can also find Facebook profiles like this - there are a few of them:

https://www.facebook.com/tifa.lockehart.1?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/sherlock.holmeswatson.16?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/thor.foster.14?fref=ts

February 2, 2014 10:08 am  #69

which are abviously fakes

no the blogs run by bbc are closed and all comments written by them

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

February 6, 2014 3:18 pm  #70

I just love the fact that there are 'real' websites out there. I had a great laugh reading through them the other night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 9, 2014 1:11 am  #71

No entry for His Last Vow?

April 21, 2015 1:16 am  #72

I have a question related to the John Watson blog, specifically the entry of 7th November (http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/blog/07november) titled "The Empty Hearse". There is a bit of text, with the line "You'll have seen the news" then a blank space, then more text starting with "Where do I even begin?". When I first discovered the blog I figured there was something missing that either my iPad wasn't able to display, or an image that had been removed. Now that I've seen the Sherlock Chronicles book (page 241) it's obvious that there is meant to be an embedded video clip of the BBC news talking about Sherlock's return from the dead.

(This is the page from Sherlock Chronicles)

There are some other blog pages where I've encountered the same thing (eg. the one that mentions John Sowersby's fan video) Have the videos been removed or is it just that my iPad is not showing them for some reason? Does anyone know where else I can find it? I've managed to find copies on YouTube of the other videos, but not this particular one

Edited to add that I just read through the older posts in this thread and found the other clips have been linked (posts #37 and #38) but still haven't been able to find this other video I'm asking about.

Last edited by ukaunz (April 21, 2015 2:38 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 21, 2015 2:39 am  #73

One that doesn't seem to have been linked here yet is Sherlock's Wedding Video, mentioned in the blog entry for The Sign of Three:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 21, 2015 4:20 am  #74

ukaunz wrote:

I have a question related to the John Watson blog, specifically the entry of 7th November (http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/blog/07november) titled "The Empty Hearse". There is a bit of text, with the line "You'll have seen the news" then a blank space, then more text starting with "Where do I even begin?". When I first discovered the blog I figured there was something missing that either my iPad wasn't able to display, or an image that had been removed. Now that I've seen the Sherlock Chronicles book (page 241) it's obvious that there is meant to be an embedded video clip of the BBC news talking about Sherlock's return from the dead.

(This is the page from Sherlock Chronicles)

There are some other blog pages where I've encountered the same thing (eg. the one that mentions John Sowersby's fan video) Have the videos been removed or is it just that my iPad is not showing them for some reason? Does anyone know where else I can find it? I've managed to find copies on YouTube of the other videos, but not this particular one

Edited to add that I just read through the older posts in this thread and found the other clips have been linked (posts #37 and #38) but still haven't been able to find this other video I'm asking about.

I can watch the video frommy laptop. Maybe it is a problem with your iPad then?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 21, 2015 6:02 am  #75

Thanks Schmiezi, I will have to wait until I can get on a computer.

Board footera