BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2014 1:11 pm  #1

Morbid cases Sherlock might like

There are currently two interesting, but morbid and touching cases that I am aware of:

1. a baby corpse vanished in a hospital morgue in Herne/Germany The little baby was borne prematurely and brought to the hospital to recieve a special treament. The child died and was brought with a toy to the hospital morgue and was magically gone. Nobody saw it since. Police investigation was ongoing for some days and ended without any solution. The corpse is still missing. The parents are under shock.

2.  a girl was missing, maybe abducted and possibly murdered. The ongoing investigation lead to the suspicion that maybe the girl's corpse was buried together with another person in the same coffin. The exhumation was done but only one corpse was there.  Lady Frances Carfax, anybody?

January 27, 2014 1:42 pm  #2

Re: Morbid cases Sherlock might like

Sorry, but this is a bit too real for me to discuss in this context. 

As for the thread of the title - what makes you think Sherlock would like these cases? I am slightly shocked. 

Therefore I am going to close this thread. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 27, 2014 1:54 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera