BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2014 11:48 am  #1

Set visit to 221B (series 3)

Sherlockology team visited the set. This is really fascinating.

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2014/1/17/sherlockology-on-set-a-visit-to-221b-170114

Last edited by SusiGo (January 17, 2014 11:49 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 17, 2014 12:00 pm  #2

Re: Set visit to 221B (series 3)

...but right now it reminds me of the fact that we are still to see the bath tube.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 17, 2014 12:10 pm  #3

Yes, Arwel, what about that?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 19, 2016 12:12 pm  #4

The Sherlock Holmes Society of London visited the set in March 2013 and posted some photos on flickr.
What on earth are we to make of these closeups of Sherlock's blog?
http://theconsultingredhead.tumblr.com/post/143069611717/sussexbound-bobenlugares

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 19, 2016 5:34 pm  #5

Some sort of intoxicant and a stuck Caps Lock key!

Board footera