BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2012 2:58 am  #21

Re: MEMBERS POLL: Male or Female?

IdigN1 wrote:

Irene_Adler wrote:

Well. This only means we have to take a lot of care of our two male members. We love you, guys!

Man, girls really must love brainy guys (Sherlock) these days..

You know what they say, "brainy is the new sexy" xP

June 15, 2012 3:36 am  #22

Irene_Adler wrote:

Well. This only means we have to take a lot of care of our two male members. We love you, guys!

Uh, aren't you forgetting someone, Irene? 

My, it's nice to be surrounded by such beautiful ladies all the time...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 15, 2012 8:06 am  #23

Tantalus wrote:

Irene_Adler wrote:

Uh, aren't you forgetting someone, Irene? 

My, it's nice to be surrounded by such beautiful ladies all the time...

So sorry, my dear Tantalus... by that moment there were only two male votes... sorry, sorry, sorry...

We have, by now, three brainy males in here 

IdigN1... I can ask something similar... where are you brainy men NOW? I really can't find any here, where I live

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 15, 2012 10:57 am  #24

IdigN1 wrote:

Irene_Adler wrote:

Yeah you better. I didn't come here just to have to scratch my own back when there's an itch. Is the male population really that small in here? Man, girls really must love brainy guys (Sherlock) these days. Where were you gals when I was in my teens? I mean could recite all the planets in order, I knew when Columbus discovered America and I knew movies' release years by heart. I still know all this but I take it that don't attract women nowadays. I was born a decade too early.

It's not too late darlin'. There are lots of lovely and lonely women out there tired of creeps who are looking for brainy, sincere nice guys You don't have to be Sherlock

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 15, 2012 5:35 pm  #25

Didn't take long for this to turn into a dating website did it?

Fancy new background and knee pennies are dropping everywhere!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 15, 2012 8:34 pm  #26

Thank goodness we haven't gone for PINK! Or heavens only knows what might have happened!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 15, 2012 8:52 pm  #27

m0r1arty wrote:

Didn't take long for this to turn into a dating website did it?

Fancy new background and knee pennies are dropping everywhere!

-m0r

What are knee pennies? (I think I have an idea.)

June 15, 2012 9:17 pm  #28

Girls can woo me all they want but I'm not that easy. Unless you're a japanese girl, my age, you love movies, you play an instrument (preferably piano), you have a beautiful singing voice and you have dimples. Anyone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 15, 2012 9:28 pm  #29

Vatican Cameos! Here come the Geishas!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 15, 2012 9:35 pm  #30

Sorry if I helped in taking the subject of this topic in the wrong direction. I don't want to change this to a dating thread. Although I have nothing against it. Who knows, we already might have the future Mr. and Mrs. Romeo among us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 15, 2012 9:38 pm  #31

Honestly...I think it was always going to happen once the balance was obvious. That said we still have a lot of. Embers who have not yet register their gender. Which is...interesting!

June 15, 2012 9:59 pm  #32

IdigN1 wrote:

Girls can woo me all they want but I'm not that easy. Unless you're a japanese girl, my age, you love movies, you play an instrument (preferably piano), you have a beautiful singing voice and you have dimples. Anyone?

Well, I love movies and play the piano. That's all I've got

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 15, 2012 10:04 pm  #33

Irene_Adler wrote:

IdigN1 wrote:

Well that's two out of six so that's not too bad. So all I can say to you for now is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQvnwq_8Vk

June 15, 2012 10:07 pm  #34

IdigN1 wrote:

Irene_Adler wrote:

IdigN1 wrote:

Well that's two out of six so that's not too bad. So all I can say to you for now is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQvnwq_8Vk

Ok, then I guess I can answer with this 

June 15, 2012 10:17 pm  #35

Since you replied quoting (sort of) my favorite sitcom, you just made it to the list, Irene.

26 girls and only 3 boys? Didn't see that coming.

Last edited by IdigN1 (June 15, 2012 10:18 pm)

June 15, 2012 10:33 pm  #36

veecee wrote:

What are knee pennies? (I think I have an idea.)

It's a small coin that a chaste woman should always carry between her knees.

There is only one way which it can drop and usually one one reason for that to occur

-m0r

June 15, 2012 10:44 pm  #37

You mean 'spending a penny'?

June 15, 2012 10:48 pm  #38

Nicely done Davina!

-m0r

June 15, 2012 10:48 pm  #39

Wait. Are we talking about s-e-x?

June 15, 2012 11:07 pm  #40

Not ME! But HE was!

Nice new name by the way!

Board footera