BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2013 7:32 am  #21

Re: SherCon 2014 Germany

I'm an expert as regards waiting. Last time I did that... let me recalculate... it was for around 19 years.
And for the drivers... I'm such a pleasant co-driver.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 12, 2014 9:49 am  #22

Oh, I'd love to take part, too! But we should wait ... it's seems very interesting, but I'm not sure if it is reliable.

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 12, 2014 10:42 am  #23

Sava wrote:

They´re advertising with attendances of actors like Martin Freeman.

That would be hard to believe. Martin Freeman is notorious for staying away from conventions, just like Benedict. If Dirk Bartholomä can't get either of them to attend HobbitCon, I seriously doubt an unknown con in Munich would be able to secure a deal. But who knows, I've learned to never say never.

January 12, 2014 5:19 pm  #24

A real Sherlock convention would be fantastic. I think even my husband would drive me there ;)

January 12, 2014 6:36 pm  #25

Hudders wrote:

A real Sherlock convention would be fantastic. I think even my husband would drive me there ;)

Do you still have room in your car for me then? I'm from the north too and my own car is too old to be reliable...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

January 12, 2014 6:44 pm  #26

there is alway a free place in our car for other fangirls of Sherlock

January 12, 2014 7:27 pm  #27

Hudders wrote:

there is alway a free place in our car for other fangirls of Sherlock

Perfect!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

January 13, 2014 11:28 pm  #28

Just to be thorough we've asked for attendance of Benedict and Martin for Baker Street Vienna and they're both not doing convention appearances (Benedict's agent said to ask again next year, but I somehow doubt that's going to happen).

The funny thing with actors: The popular ones are already booked out and the jobbing actors can't commit yet as they're hoping for an actual acting gig.

Board footera