BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 5:56 pm  #1

MEMBERS POLL: Male or Female?

The title kind of speaks for itself I guess...

Are you male or female?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 14, 2012 5:57 pm  #2

Re: MEMBERS POLL: Male or Female?

Me Tarzan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 14, 2012 6:07 pm  #3

50/50 at this point with 4 votes cast.

Let's watch it slide to silly now.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 14, 2012 6:13 pm  #4

Yay, chicks are winning 

Well, only six votes so far, wake up people, sleep is boring

Last edited by hepzibah (June 14, 2012 6:14 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 14, 2012 6:15 pm  #5

Which one are you, m0r1arty? Glen or Glenda?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 14, 2012 7:20 pm  #6

m0r1arty wrote:

50/50 at this point with 4 votes cast.

Let's watch it slide to silly now.

-m0r

Wait.. wait... what?

Go, females!
Though that's really not a surprise.

Glen or Glenda? That reminds me of a clip of The Catherine Tate... "Are you Arthur or Martha?"

June 14, 2012 7:27 pm  #7

I'm a holder of the 'Why' chromosome club IdigN1.

That's why I'm so happy to have you here on board with us.

We're in short supply around here

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 14, 2012 7:28 pm  #8

10 votes in and 80% are girls? That's nice. I kind of like it here.

@m0r1arty - Please, call me N1. We're no strangers here.

Last edited by IdigN1 (June 14, 2012 7:29 pm)

June 14, 2012 7:30 pm  #9

OK, here's a supplemental question:
Whatever you are, would you change for Sherlock?

June 14, 2012 8:23 pm  #10

veecee wrote:

erm....NO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 14, 2012 8:26 pm  #11

veecee wrote:

What does this mean? You mean sexual orientation?

June 14, 2012 8:34 pm  #12

IdigN1 wrote:

veecee wrote:

Or gender?

June 14, 2012 8:38 pm  #13

Sammy wrote:

IdigN1 wrote:

veecee wrote:

Or gender?

Then it's a no, hah. I'm a very straight man and even though I like Cumberbatch's facial features (one of the things that makes him a perfect Holmes), his voice and I think he's a great actor, I don't think he's that cute to go and turn myself into a girl. Or force myself gay. But never say never, right?

Last edited by IdigN1 (June 14, 2012 8:39 pm)

June 14, 2012 9:51 pm  #14

Well. This only means we have to take a lot of care of our two male members. We love you, guys!

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 14, 2012 9:56 pm  #15

Irene_Adler wrote:

Well. This only means we have to take a lot of care of our two male members. We love you, guys!

Yeah you better. I didn't come here just to have to scratch my own back when there's an itch. Is the male population really that small in here? Man, girls really must love brainy guys (Sherlock) these days. Where were you gals when I was in my teens? I mean could recite all the planets in order, I knew when Columbus discovered America and I knew movies' release years by heart. I still know all this but I take it that don't attract women nowadays. I was born a decade too early.

June 14, 2012 10:03 pm  #16

It was knowing the planets in order that did for you. Sherlock, frankly, wouldn't have a clue!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2012 10:07 pm  #17

So does that mean I'm smarter than Sherlock? Sweet. I'm ready for my bubble bath now. Easy on the bath salt.

June 14, 2012 11:12 pm  #18

IdigN1, don't worry. We love you guys! (How American is that?)

There's certainly plenty in the program for men: action, fistfights, swordfights, gunshots, explosions, intrigue, guys making fun of each other, techno gadgets, beautiful babes, cars, chases, blood... Oops! Am I stereotyping?

Anyway, should we figure out how to get more of them on the forum, or just let it roll?

June 14, 2012 11:41 pm  #19

veecee wrote:

action, fistfights, swordfights, gunshots, explosions, intrigue, guys making fun of each other, techno gadgets, beautiful babes, cars, chases, blood...

Was this a description of what usually happens on this board, or were you talking about the show? I wouldn't worry about the present lack of men. They will come, I'm sure they're just a bit shy.

June 14, 2012 11:52 pm  #20

Irene_Adler wrote:

We need to post some Baker Street Babes cheesecake for our fellas

Disguise is always a self portrait

Board footera