BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2012 5:16 am  #1

The great Sherlock quiz - Radio Times quiz

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-06-12/the-great-sherlock-quiz

To our own Molly Hooper - if you get # 10 wrong there's problems.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 13, 2012 9:25 am  #2

Re: The great Sherlock quiz - Radio Times quiz

Wow...they were easy, lol. 10 out of 10, which apparently means I AM Sherlock. Oh well. Not complaining.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 13, 2012 10:44 am  #3

Where can you buy Quavers in America? By the way I just received my Irene Adler lipstick and nail polish in the mail so I am ready to vamp and toy with my boyfriend this weekend. The poor man thinks I am interested in him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 13, 2012 3:29 pm  #4

6! 
Slightly disappointed in myself but am eating Quavers (I actually am) to cheer myself up!! 

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 13, 2012 4:32 pm  #5

Got everything right except the Quavers. Cut me some slack, I'm American. I scored it on a curve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

June 13, 2012 5:53 pm  #6

Molly Hooper wrote:

6! 
Slightly disappointed in myself but am eating Quavers (I actually am) to cheer myself up!! 

I only got 6 as well, but I did know the Quavers!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 13, 2012 6:06 pm  #7

10/10 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 13, 2012 11:03 pm  #8

Got 7.5.  I got "Tovey" but couldn't remember his first name, so I'm counting that as half correct.     Couldn't remember the name of the screenwriter--shame on me!  And since I'm not a current Dr. Who fan (there's only one Doctor for me: Tom Baker!), I didn't know which role Matt Smith had been under consideration for.  Actually, it could be a 6.5: I said "crisps" for the lunch question.  Would you all count that as correct or not?

I've been meaning to build a mind palace--guess I better get on it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 14, 2012 1:53 pm  #9

Pleased, I think, to say that I got 10/10 as well. Russell Tovey comes from my neck of the woods so his name is stuck in my mind and Quavers are stuck in my teeth. Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera