BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2012 7:05 pm  #1

Almost at 200 Members

We're one member away from 200....I predict that we'll get our 200th sometime in the next 24 hours.

We reached 100 members on 6th May, so it's been a pretty quick increase. Well done everyone! It would be nice for the 200th member to get some kind of special prize but we've not worked out what it will be yet. Obviously it won't be as good a prize as what we'll give to the 1895th member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 12, 2012 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Almost at 200 Members

Hmm, well, what can you give someone on a forum?
Virtual presents are pretty limited...
Maybe you could send them a poem!!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (June 12, 2012 8:26 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 12, 2012 11:32 pm  #3

Well we've done it. Our 200th member is aoifbuscus

I've sent them a congratulatory message.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 13, 2012 1:20 am  #4

Whoever put up the cool background wallpaper did a great job. Love this new artistic layout. The 200th member will az well

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 13, 2012 1:57 am  #5

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

We're one member away from 200....I predict that we'll get our 200th sometime in the next 24 hours.

We reached 100 members on 6th May, so it's been a pretty quick increase. Well done everyone! It would be nice for the 200th member to get some kind of special prize but we've not worked out what it will be yet. Obviously it won't be as good a prize as what we'll give to the 1895th member.

Oh geez; see time difference & I never noticed; 6th May is my Birthday.

OK who is having a birthday soon? We''l; have to get the 200 onthat day , lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 13, 2012 3:51 am  #6

Molly Hooper wrote:

Hmm, well, what can you give someone on a forum?
Virtual presents are pretty limited...
Maybe you could send them a poem!!

Quavers!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 13, 2012 7:20 am  #7

aoifbuscus, interesting...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 13, 2012 1:58 pm  #8

I've got 'jimella' as our 200th member.

Anyone, dedicate the new layout as a gift - it's marvellous!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera