BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2014 10:06 pm  #21

Re: First Thoughts...

I'm seriously worried about Mary though now...she's pregnant....she can't die....DAMN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 5, 2014 10:10 pm  #22

Also: Am I completely crazy or was Sherlock interested in the maid of honor and then saw she was dancing with another guy and was disappointed or maybe even hurt???

Last edited by Hanka (January 5, 2014 10:12 pm)

January 5, 2014 10:11 pm  #23

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I'm seriously worried about Mary though now...she's pregnant....she can't die....DAMN

I know... that was quite a shock. I couldn't help but thinking how cruel that is as soon as Sherlock said it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 10:11 pm  #24

WOOOOOOOOOOW 
We got a hug!!!!
That was really great.
And the scene in the court (I think it was one (?) ), sooo dramatic!
And Irene Adler!!! YAY

January 5, 2014 10:12 pm  #25

The hug!!!! That's all I can process right now XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 5, 2014 10:12 pm  #26

Yeah, I was quite happy about that Irene Adler cameo! "Get out of my head!"

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 10:13 pm  #27

First one was better,but still...Amazing episode.I think that we can really see Sherlock has changed very very much in two years time.He realised everyone around him has moved on and found somene except him and it's really bugging him.Our poor Sherlock finally realised he's lonely.

January 5, 2014 10:14 pm  #28

Sherlock is doing a balle turn! So nice, but I am a bit disappointed by his Viennese Waltz. John's Slow Waltz with Mary was okay, I am actually impressed that they could hear the rhythm out of the music.

This is just me pointing out silly little things in a wonderful episode.

January 5, 2014 10:15 pm  #29

Phew... don't know what to say. Baffled and delighted at the same time. Have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning, but going to watch it again now. With subtitles. My husband thinks I'm insane. Can't deny it. So many sweet moments in it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 5, 2014 10:16 pm  #30

I LOVED IT!!! Everything about it was just great! I think they took the show and characters on a new level and I personally like it very much. The stag-night was so hilarious:D                                                                                       . I almost cried when he told them about the baby... Next episode will probably be devastating

January 5, 2014 10:16 pm  #31

This was just fantastic. Although I am still crying. 
The sitty thing made me laugh so hard and then so many things in the speech made me cry and WOW.
So many things happend and I loved it so bloody much! 

January 5, 2014 10:16 pm  #32

All in all it was really not what I expected... I totally like it but it feels strange. Well, everything gets better the second time! It's also weird that the new villain didn't do anything in this episode.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 10:17 pm  #33

Oh dear. This is not going to end well. Marys face as Sherlock reads out the telegram 'lots of love Poppet........from CAM. Wish your family could have seen this'.

January 5, 2014 10:18 pm  #34

gently69 wrote:

Phew... don't know what to say. Baffled and delighted at the same time. Have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning, but going to watch it again now. With subtitles. My husband thinks I'm insane. Can't deny it. So many sweet moments in it...

Same with me here! Except for the husband...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 5, 2014 10:19 pm  #35

dartmoordoggers wrote:

Oh dear. This is not going to end well. Marys face as Sherlock reads out the telegram 'lots of love Poppet........from CAM. Wish your family could have seen this'.

WHAAAAAAAT?

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 10:20 pm  #36

I said a long time ago that "The Sign of Three" was because Mary was pregnant when they first announced the titles .  I knew it!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 5, 2014 10:21 pm  #37

Loved it.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

January 5, 2014 10:22 pm  #38

Friendly reminder: “He’s clueing for looks.”

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 10:23 pm  #39

Or they want us to think the villain didn't do anything.I fear next week's episode.

January 5, 2014 10:24 pm  #40

Mary Me wrote:

Friendly reminder: “He’s clueing for looks.”

I love the two boys drunk. Was giggling the whole time.

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

Board footera