BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2014 7:00 pm  #21

Re: Who else is nervous/scared about His Last Vow?

I'm scared yet I can't wait!!!!

I want to see if any of my predictions are true! XD 

January 5, 2014 7:03 pm  #22

SusiGo wrote:

I had the idea about a choice, too. Maybe Sherlock has to choose between saving John or Mary. 

Or John would have to choose between saving Sherlock or Mary...

I'm too nervous. Isn't it already next week?! It comes so fast suddenly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 7:09 pm  #23

I agree it will be a choice. I am sure it will be John choosing between Sherlock and Mary. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

January 5, 2014 7:11 pm  #24

Mary Me wrote:

Or John would have to choose between saving Sherlock or Mary...

Yes, that also give me a bad feeling in my stomach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 5, 2014 7:39 pm  #25

SolarSystem wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Anyone else notice the IV drip in the new opening?

Yes, I noticed it... and we also got the pic of a nurse, right?

There was also an SFO with a laser sight on his rifle taking a shot.  I didn't see the nurse, though- where was that?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 5, 2014 7:42 pm  #26

beekeeper wrote:

I agree it will be a choice. I am sure it will be John choosing between Sherlock and Mary. 

I have a feeling that's what will happen, I guess we'll see....but if that's really what happens, obviously Sherlock doesn't die (he can't, they just wouldn't do that), so would John actually choose Sherlock over Mary? Or, will he choose Mary and she'll end up being killed or something anyway? Or, I could see Mary maybe making the choice for John, knowing how hard it would be for him, and somehow sacrificing herself so John wouldn't have to make that choice.
I don't know, either way...this episode promises to be gut-wrenching *sniffles*, damn you Moffat 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 5, 2014 7:47 pm  #27

and then, we wait another two years....if we are lucky....to find out what has happened...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

January 5, 2014 8:01 pm  #28

I'm still thinking Sherlock is going to get screwed over and the worst possible way. A lot of people are saying John and Mary, but I still think it is Sherlock.

Heck, they might all get screwed over! XD

January 5, 2014 8:05 pm  #29

LoveIsAViciousMotivator wrote:

I'm still thinking Sherlock is going to get screwed over and the worst possible way. A lot of people are saying John and Mary, but I still think it is Sherlock.

You actually might be right about that...

Isn't it funny how we all keep imagining the worst scenarios and already cry over it although we don't even know what this episode will be about...

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 8:06 pm  #30

Heavens! I'm a bit nervous now...

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

January 5, 2014 8:10 pm  #31

You know what we should do. Make a cup of tea and watch the next episode in twenty minutes. Relax. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 5, 2014 8:12 pm  #32

@Criosdan: Only a bit? I'm dying

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 5, 2014 8:17 pm  #33

sherlocked4ever wrote:

@Criosdan: Only a bit? I'm dying

Ask me again in 10 minutes.

“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”

January 5, 2014 8:19 pm  #34

Nervous as all hell.
Expect dark and that is actually what I want.

What I don't want is something that drives John and Sherlock apart.  I'm with the people who believe they won't want to repeat themselves.  I want something that pulls the boys closer together than ever, united against a common evil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 5, 2014 8:21 pm  #35

gently69 wrote:

Gosh, why didn't I choose a comedy as my fave show???

LOL  I ask myself the same from time to time.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 5, 2014 8:21 pm  #36

One good thing is we have each other here at this place.
(And I have a day off tomorrow which helps a bit.)

January 5, 2014 8:23 pm  #37

I have a free day tomorrow, too - time to watch Sherlock!

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 5, 2014 11:27 pm  #38

The episode is called His last vow, and Sherlock's 'first and last vow' in today's one was that he will always going to be there for Mary and John. So something will happen to Mary and John, and John needs to be there (since there will be a season 4) so therefore something will happen to Mary...

Now, everybody is saying they don't want this to happen because she is so lovely and likeable. Well - maybe that was exactly what Moffat and Gatiss wanted? So they can concoct a nice, heartbreaking finale?
But I am convinced that, whatever happens, Mary will be more involved than we all think - possibly not in a good way. Just you wait and see...

Last edited by Ozma (January 5, 2014 11:28 pm)

January 6, 2014 12:01 am  #39

I've just rewatched the trailer. They talk about a 'mistake' Sherlock has made - what if this mistake is him not reading Mary correctly/not being able to spot her possible involvement... ? Don't know.

But guys, there is a nurse, and a hospital, and I don't think that's good news for the baby.
And I think the whole of the episode today was to create a sort of nice warm spot for us to burrow in before it gets taken away from us next week... sorry, I'm not helping with the panicking!

What I will surely hate is that we'll be left with a huge cliffanger. That's what I am scared of the most!

Last edited by Ozma (January 6, 2014 12:03 am)

January 6, 2014 5:52 am  #40

In this screencap of the trailer, I'm wondering, could this be Sherlock's hand on the hospital bed?  If you look, it looks like a man's body (with no gown and a blood pressure cuff on the bicep).  What are your thoughts?

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/sj4iy/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps96451d6f.jpg

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera