BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2013 11:17 pm  #1

Andrew Scott in Legacy

Andrew has a leading part in 'Legacy' on BBC 2 this Thursday at 9 p.m. Part of the Cold War season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 23, 2013 11:23 pm  #2

Re: Andrew Scott in Legacy

Thanks for posting, Davina!
I will try to watch it. Ten o'clock in Germany and an early start on friday though.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 24, 2013 11:02 am  #3

Can you get I-player?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 24, 2013 11:40 am  #4

Stupid. Stupid! Why did I forget that? Thanks, of course there is iPlayer, so I can watch it at a better time.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 30, 2013 6:19 pm  #5

Ji enjoyed this very much. Andrew played a Russian spy in this. I really liked this intelligent bit of drama.

Board footera