BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2012 11:56 am  #21

Re: Class is in - your homework is set- study the case of Sherlock Holmes

Oh do you 2 want me to leave?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 5, 2012 12:00 pm  #22

Molly Hooper wrote:

I NEVER beg for Mercy!

Twice

Kazza, you can stay, don't worry. We'd be lost without our blogger 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 5, 2012 12:03 pm  #23

Oops! Sorry Kazza! I was getting carried away! Don't go, I don't want to be left alone with... The WHIP HAND!

*Dramatic music*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 5, 2012 12:12 pm  #24

Ahhh, no. Only John would be silly enough to be the 3rd person in this situation; you 2 have fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 5, 2012 12:23 pm  #25

Yeah... I'll just be... um... going, OK?
*Walks into door*

Oh, sorry, um... bye! 

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 5, 2012 12:27 pm  #26

Hamish is a good baby name. 

EDIT: It's also the name of my skull, so perfect choice really.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (June 5, 2012 12:28 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 5, 2012 12:32 pm  #27

Ah, I didn't realise you were on here...
Just so you know, boss...
I was all kazza,
I was talked into it,
I'm the victim,
I'm completey INNOCENT!
No need to go back through earlier pages, you can trust me TOTALLY! 

June 5, 2012 12:47 pm  #28

By the way...I've only just watched the video Kaz posted and it's REALLY GOOD! Definitely worth the watch if you can get past the slightly odd voice over parts...makes me feel like not so much of a weirdo anymore. And here are the other parts to it: (a couple of the videos wouldn't imbed properly so I just posted the links).

PART TWO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyDV_a9BKaE&feature=youtu.be

PART THREE:

PART FOUR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gona_RQD4QY&feature=youtu.be

PART FIVE:

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (June 5, 2012 12:50 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 5, 2012 2:41 pm  #29

Can't you just tell what happened at end? I'll be able to work out the middle stuff...

June 5, 2012 2:48 pm  #30

can I just laugh because the previous post actually out of the topic but funny..

and please tell me, about the video.. (my internet sucks, buffering take a decade to finish)

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

June 7, 2012 12:16 am  #31

Just watched Part I and found it really interesting.  The music between minutes 8-11, approximately, was bizarre!  But whenever I see Tim Pigott-Smith, all I can think of is his role in Jewel in the Crown.  His character was just so horrible there!  I'll watch the rest of it soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

Board footera