BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2013 3:35 pm  #1

Pink woman at the press conference

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this before. I'm on my phone and can't check or post a screenshot but I'm sure someone else will do that later! I'm currently at a Sherlock meet in Birmingham and someone has just pointed out a little detail in ASIP that made me very excited!

During the press conference at the beginning, there is a woman all in pink with brown hair.

This makes so much sense. Sherlock already deduced she worked in the media and that she was in London for one day (ie for the press conference), and that was why she was able to leave clues - because she knew exactly what was going on and what was going to happen to her, because she'd attended the press conference and knew all the details pof the case, perhaps a little more than an ordinary member of the public might.

To me, this is just another example of the pure genius of this show. All these little details. It blows my mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 12, 2013 4:09 pm  #2

Re: Pink woman at the press conference

Well, I wouldn't call "pink" what the journalist at the press conference is wearing.
But a nice idea, boss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 12, 2013 7:37 pm  #3

Re: Pink woman at the press conference

Eh, I got all excited when she told me that. Nevermiiiiiiind.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera