BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 12:16 pm  #1

PBS Sherlock Sweepstakes (Competition)

Enter the MASTERPIECE Sherlock Sweepstakes now through June 29, 2012 for your chance to win the Grand Prize of one of ten Sherlock Seasons 1 & 2 DVD Combo sets. Also, sign up for the Masterpiece e-Newsletter to get the latest behind-the-scenes buzz about Masterpiece, and be the first to know what is coming up on the series.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/season2_sweepstakes.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 14, 2012 10:42 pm  #2

Re: PBS Sherlock Sweepstakes (Competition)

I entered a couple weeks ago.  Guess my chances of winning just decreased significantly!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 15, 2012 4:12 am  #3

I didn't enter, 'cause I already have the DVDs. I think a better prize would be an all-expenses-paid trip to London to appear as an extra in the third season, and have Sherlock look right at you and say, "Shut up!". 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 15, 2012 10:41 am  #4

Tantalus wrote:

I didn't enter, 'cause I already have the DVDs.

Oh, come on!  One can never have too much Sherlock!

Tantalus wrote:

I think a better prize would be an all-expenses-paid trip to London to appear as an extra in the third season, and have Sherlock look right at you and say, "Shut up!". 

What a brilliant idea!  It'd be SO cool if the producers did had a competition like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 16, 2012 11:51 am  #5

I would give anything to be told to shut up by Sherlock. *dies*

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 16, 2012 4:08 pm  #6

I would prefer it if he said "Come closer, I need to whisper in your ear"

What, it could happen!

Last edited by hepzibah (June 16, 2012 4:09 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 22, 2012 8:40 pm  #7

Anyone who's already got the DVDs, please enter anyway... and send them to me if you win.

June 23, 2012 6:51 pm  #8

imane nikko wrote:

Anyone who's already got the DVDs, please enter anyway... and send them to me if you win.

that depends on what region you live in.   remember,  there are 6  play  codes for dvd players  in different countries,  so---  we'd have to know your country  in order to get the right dvd set.  right?   I  entered,  even tho I have the dvd now.   couldn't wait.   

I  was JUST  thinking  and wishing that they'd have a competition to appear in a Sherlock Episode as an Extra!!  I'd  do it for FREE!!!   they'd judst have to pay for the airfare and hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 23, 2012 7:05 pm  #9

Oooh, I didn't think about the region thing. It's PBS so I assumed they'd be North America. Well... um... that region works for me. But if you win and they send you another, I'm sure there is someone on this board who will want them! 

Last edited by imane nikko (June 23, 2012 7:06 pm)

June 24, 2012 12:50 am  #10

I thot PBS  was worldwide?   I  live in North america,  USA,  but Canada has a diff region for dvd players.   bit  confusing.   But  we'll see,  ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera