BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2012 10:53 am  #1

London Meet Up 13th July 2012

I'm going! Booked my tickets yesterday. I'm going with a friend who's dressing up as John, I'm dressing up as Sherlock and we're handcuffing ourselves together Reichenbach style. Should be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 10, 2012 10:57 am  #2

Re: London Meet Up 13th July 2012

Hope you have a great time!
Don't forget to take some photos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 12, 2012 12:33 am  #3

This isn't fair! Those of us across the pond would love to meet you all and join in the fun. Can you hold the next get together in the colonies?

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 12, 2012 4:24 am  #4

yeah!!!   there's a following here in the USA  too!!!  I  so  want to go to a convention  or  whatever!!  you guys across the pond are having so much fun!!   One of these days......POW!!!   i'll be there!!   I hope yu  take pics  and share them here.   we'd love to see them!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera