BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2012 12:32 pm  #1

Splits in the Reichenbach Forum

OK, so I noticed that the Reichenbach Forum had reached 4 pages and it was getting quite difficult to look through particularly for new members.

I've now created a new Section of the board called Theories & Clues, and within that a new Forum called Reichenbach Theories. Moffat has already promised that the ending of Series 3 will be "just as frustrating" so we may have call for another Theories forum after that...but for now it's just the Reichenbach Theories.

Anyway, it makes it a lot easier to look at because now Reichenbach Theories is only 2 pages and The Reichenbach Fall is only 2 pages.

So here's how it works:

Post any clues, theories, ideas about the fall etc in Reichenbach Theories.
Anything else about the episode - just general questions, or news articles/reviews etc, post in The Reichenbach Fall.

If you're not sure where to post it, don't worry too much, just stick it anywhere and me or one of the mods can always move it if we think it'd fit better somewhere else.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera