BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2012 2:15 pm  #1

Worldwide broadcasts

Sherlock will be broadcast across the world as part of the London Calling season by the BBC. It will be shown on BBC Entertainment, BBC Knowledge, BBC HD, UKTV and BBC World News.
It will be available to users of BBC.com and the Global BBC I-player.

There is a ŵebsite for London Calling as given below, but when I went on it there seemed to be problems accessing some of the information, such as broadcast schedules.

www.londoncallingbbc.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 21, 2012 11:29 am  #2

Re: Worldwide broadcasts

Sherlock Season/Series 2 will be shown in the Philippines on beTV starting July 23rd at 22.55.

Sherlock Season/Series 1 will be shown on ARD in Germany from Friday 27th July at 11.30 p.m. (nice and late for the 'Night Owls'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 21, 2012 7:53 pm  #3

Re: Worldwide broadcasts

I know i've kind of seen it before, but will it be shown in the UK?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera