BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2012 2:05 pm  #1

BAFTA'S MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

the BAFTA'S are being screened from 8pm tonight on BBC. There will be a 1-11/2 hour delay between events and screening. The red carpet starts at 5pm with arrivals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 2:06 pm  #2

Re: BAFTA'S MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

So, in this thread we can comment about BAFTAs as the awards are being announced?
I think I will follow it on Twitter (sadly, I'm still living in Spain  )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 2:08 pm  #3

Yes here you can. That way anyone recording it and wanting to watch later without knowing the results can do so.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 2:19 pm  #4

Davina wrote:

Yes here you can. That way anyone recording it and wanting to watch later without knowing the results can do so.

Perfect!!

Though I fear I will be alone here lol 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 27, 2012 2:25 pm  #5

Thank you for this. I suggested it elsewhere but wasn't sure if others wanted it too.

May 27, 2012 2:35 pm  #6

Just a question... I'm a mess with time zones and all that, I know though I'm one hour ahead the UK, but... when does it start? I mean, I have seen the ceremony starts at 18:00 UK time zone (I believe), but I've also read the BBC is airing it with delay (one an a half our, as Davina said) so... if I follow it on Twitter I'll know everything before the ones watching it on TV?

Oh, God, this is a complete mess... anyone can give me the real start time for the ceremony and the time it will be aired on BBC?

Just to avoid saying things before the people that watches it on TV knows them...

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 27, 2012 2:35 pm)

May 27, 2012 5:37 pm  #7

There we go...

Ben on the red carpet

May 27, 2012 5:41 pm  #8

Thanks for linking this, Irene - it's lovely!

Now I'm sitting here crossing every crossable extremity for the Sherlock team...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 27, 2012 5:49 pm  #9

For those outside of the UK here is a stream (A very choppy one to my mind).

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 27, 2012 5:59 pm  #10

Ooh thanks m0r!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important thing I have learnt from 'Sherlock':
British army research bases keep their bins at the bottom of a quite deep lift shaft.

May 27, 2012 6:14 pm  #11

Another Ben interview

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-05-27/sherlock-success-down-to-endless-possibility-of-adventure/

Apparently, there are no videos from the rest of the cast/crew of Sherlock. Only links to Benedict... we love him but... I want Andrew Scott!! And Mark Gatiss!! Agg!!

Edit: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MOR!!! Thanks!!! Though I doubt it will last long... too many people trying to watch it, I believe

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 27, 2012 6:15 pm)

May 27, 2012 6:20 pm  #12

BBC 1 coverage starts at 8pm which will be 9pm in Spain and Germany. Other time zones are available! Lol

May 27, 2012 6:20 pm  #13

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 27, 2012 6:23 pm  #14

Thanks, Davina and Tobe!!

The link you posted, tobe, seems to be more stable than the other one. I'll give it a try... but... should I just switch Twitter off??

Aaaaaagggggggh!!

Maybe I'll stop looking at Twitter and wait for you (it'll be pretty sad to be commenting here all by myself lol)

May 27, 2012 6:25 pm  #15

Here's a better one.

'The Voice' is on just now - half an hour or so to go till we get to celebrate Sherlock winning (Of course it will!)

I think us Sherlock fans are possibly breaking the black market end of the internet today (My TV license is still valid!)

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 27, 2012 6:35 pm  #16

m0r1arty wrote:

Here's a better one.

'The Voice' is on just now - half an hour or so to go till we get to celebrate Sherlock winning (Of course it will!)

I think us Sherlock fans are possibly breaking the black market end of the internet today (My TV license is still valid!)

-m0r

Thanks again, mor....

Now, I have three different browers open with this... God help me... they may go dow the three of them at the same time, but this is how I was able to follow the Oscars lol.

Should we make a poll?

I'm rooting for Andrew Scott, here, you know... 

May 27, 2012 6:37 pm  #17

I'd go for a joined BAFTA for Andrew and Martin...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 27, 2012 6:38 pm  #18

Radio Times has a live BAFTA blog. I hope it will work for everyone who wants to follow it. It has some great photos of Andrew, Mark and Benedict.

I haven't put the exact link on here.

May 27, 2012 6:42 pm  #19

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'd go for a joined BAFTA for Andrew and Martin...

I wish that could happen... but... it can't, can it? 

May 27, 2012 6:43 pm  #20

Live blog link:

www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-05-27/Bafta-television-awards-2012-live-blog

Hope it works!

Board footera