BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2012 12:57 pm  #1

BAFTA thread suggestion

I don't want to have to avoid the forum this evening and I don't want to know who has won what until I see the televised show which isn't going out live. What do people think about keeping discussion of BAFTAS to a BAFTA thread? If it is only me that wants this then I'll stay away until afterwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 27, 2012 1:29 pm  #2

Re: BAFTA thread suggestion

I can see this might be a good idea but I don't know whether we can stop people posting about it in other areas. Maybe avoid the: latest news, Benedict, Martin and Andrew Scott areas. Perhaps people posting can post 'spoilers' in their title if they refer to the results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 2:07 pm  #3

Re: BAFTA thread suggestion

I've posted a new Baftas thread in the latest news section with 'spoilers' in title. Hopefully that might work. There is a 1-1/2 hour delay between events and their being screened by the BBC.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera