BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2012 2:10 pm  #1

Michael Price Tweet

Michael Price, one of the composers of the music for Sherlock, has tweeted that he thinks Sherlock needs a new catchphrase and that he knows just the Michael Price to write it. Wonder if this will be 'the return of Sherlock' theme?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 12, 2012 12:37 pm  #2

Re: Michael Price Tweet

Seems a good place to put this. Michael Price has tweeted that if you register with the following and join the e.mail list you can get 13 free downloads of his compositions. I have done this and have listened to some and the ones I like I am downloading. None are from Sherlock, however these can be purchased for £7.99 per series.

www.michaelpricemusic.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera