BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2018 6:43 am  #1

Casting chance for Germans

Hmmm, it seems Martin will make one of his next movies in Germany. The casting agency offers the chance to appear alongside him to the citizens of Troisdorf and its surroundings.

https://mf-mania.tumblr.com/post/175510085616/anyone-lives-near-troisdorf-in-germany-do-you

http://www.general-anzeiger-bonn.de/region/sieg-und-rhein/troisdorf/Agentur-castet-f%C3%BCr-Film-mit-Diane-Kruger-in-Troisdorf-article3892604.html

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 6, 2018 6:59 am  #2

Re: Casting chance for Germans

That's not far from where I live. And I love acting. But this weekend is already very busy for me... being on stage. And I won't have time for the shooting.
And... they won't take me anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 6, 2018 6:03 pm  #3

Don´t give it up yet! What do you know? Maybe you´ll be the lucky one! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 7, 2018 7:43 pm  #4

gently69 wrote:

That's not far from where I live. And I love acting. But this weekend is already very busy for me... being on stage. And I won't have time for the shooting.
And... they won't take me anyway.

Come on, gently, have a go! You would rock the film. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 8, 2018 1:38 pm  #5

I didn't know you acted, gently! That would be cool if you auditioned, even if it's just to say you did it.

Last edited by Yitzock (July 8, 2018 1:38 pm)

Clueing for looks.

July 9, 2018 2:38 pm  #6

Lol... thank you for your kind words, ladies.
But I leave this chance to younger ambitious people.
I am totally satisfied with my bit of amateur acting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 14, 2018 4:50 pm  #7

Martin is currently in Cologne, so it seems - he was spotted in a restaurant:

https://twitter.com/deinertnancy/status/1017878306920771584?s=21

July 16, 2018 2:30 pm  #8

LOL, I read the article about the casting. Well, don't think I need it.

(Tony Hadley)

August 21, 2018 8:06 am  #9

Last day filming of The Operative in Germany:

January 24, 2019 4:13 pm  #10

The "Operative" will have its premiere at Berlinare in February. There´s a slight chance Martin will be there too.

Some details:

http://rox712.tumblr.com/post/181906602736/the-operative-with-martin-freeman-will-have-its

January 24, 2019 4:22 pm  #11

Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera