BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2012 1:23 pm  #1

TV choice magazine vote

You can vote for Sherlock as Best Drama and also have to choose between Benedict and Martin for Best Actor. If you want you can vote for Martin's missus Amanda Abbington for her acting prowess too.

Voting until Friday 12 June 2012

www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/tvchoice-awards-2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 29, 2012 4:46 pm  #2

Re: TV choice magazine vote

I voted for Sherlock and Benedict
(and some other stuff)

May 29, 2012 4:55 pm  #3

Voted for Sherlock and Martin Freeman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 3, 2012 1:01 pm  #4

You can vote for Sherlock and Benedict in the TV Choice Magazine Awards (I don't know if this will work for non-UK folks but you can try anyway). Voting closes at midnight Friday 13th July.

www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/tvchoice-awards-2012

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 3, 2012 4:17 pm  #5

It worked for me,  in the USA.   Dr who and Merlin were up for the same awards.   I  HAD  to  choose!!   diden't want to.   course I voted for Our Sherlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 7, 2012 5:00 am  #6

It worked for me too.  Voting closes on Friday, July 13th, according to an announcement on the site.  Sherlock and Benedict are the two choices I voted for as I don't know any of the other shows or actors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 8, 2012 4:01 pm  #7

Yay, I voted.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 10, 2012 9:49 pm  #8

Benedict has won his category. Rupert a graves accepted the award on Benedict's behalf because he was unable to be there himself.

Best TV Drama Award was won by Hartswood and the BBC Sherlock team.

Last edited by Davina (September 10, 2012 9:50 pm)

September 10, 2012 10:33 pm  #9

Wonderful news!  Thanks for letting us know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

September 11, 2012 12:34 pm  #10

YAY! Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

September 11, 2012 2:56 pm  #11

That's great. And next year a BAFTA for PE. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 12, 2012 2:24 pm  #12

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera