BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2012 9:33 pm  #1

Sherlock's Wrong Answers Club

Ok   this is a game of wrong answers.   someone asks a Sherlock related question,   and then  the next poster gives a wrong  and/or  silly answer. The game continues as each new poster posts a sherlockian question, ok?   The questions can be taken from the canon stories,  or from the filmed versions of Sherlock Holmes  (such as our own favorite one here)   The answers can be as silly  as you want them to be.   Example----

Q:  Why did Sherlock leave his riding crop in the Mortuary?   
A:   Because he wanted to see what  the dead man would do with it.   

Got  it?   Ok  I'll start.   The game  is ON!!   

What did Sherlock use to secure his mail to the  fireplace mantel?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 25, 2012 2:42 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 24, 2012 5:53 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock's Wrong Answers Club

Q: What did Sherlock use to secure his mail to the fireplace matel?

A: Staple[ton]s.

Next:

Q: What was Irene Adler wearing when she first met Sherlock?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 24, 2012 6:06 pm  #3

A) Custard

Q) Which department is Lestrade in?

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 24, 2012 8:11 pm  #4

Answer: The 'Not My Division' Department.

Question: How did Sherlock fake his own death?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 24, 2012 8:26 pm  #5

A: He put a rubber ball in his armpit. At just the right moment, it inflated like an airbag, thus breaking Sherlock's fall and not his neck, spine, etc. He then jumped into the garbage truck, which was being driven by Molly, wearing a fake Sherlock mask. Mycroft was on the bicycle, and didn't really mean to bump into Watson. Moriarty's body was also thrown from the roof (by Mrs. Hudson), but was rejected by the morgue because of unpaid bills--hence, the IOU. Elementary.

Q: What song is Sherlock playing on the violin when Moriarty visits him at Baker Street?

May 25, 2012 2:08 am  #6

hahahahahhhahah   these are all perfectly daft answers,  you lot!!   Yes,  even tho I live in the states,  I  know  how to talk Britishly  sometimes.   It's FUN!!!   

Q: What song is Sherlock playing on the violin when Moriarty visits him at Baker Street?

A:   Sherlock's own  "Binary Code"  Symphony. 

Q:   Why did Sherlock have a skull on his mantelpiece?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 25, 2012 2:33 am  #7

A) His pouffe was filled with gossip magazines and he had no room for 'Murray' on them.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 25, 2012 5:12 am  #8

*sighs* you forgot to ask a question DOOFUS!!!! ( perfectly ok to use exclamation marks in this instance, the more the merrier)

I'll ask one then :

What does Mrs Hudson cook as a treat for Sherlock & John?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 25, 2012 1:45 pm  #9

Q: What does Mrs Hudson cook as a treat for Sherlock & John?

A: Having been reassured that "something cold would do" she roasted them a cold turkey.

Q: Why doesn't Sherlock like riddles?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 25, 2012 2:52 pm  #10

A: Because he prefer's number two's (Cockney Slang)

Q: What were Sherlock's first words to Jim?

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 25, 2012 2:58 pm  #11

A: Hello? Mr. Brook? I've got a bit part I'd like you to play.

Q: What does Sherlock do in his free time?

May 25, 2012 3:05 pm  #12

Q: What does Sherlock do in his free time?

A: He knits scarfs for his friend Molly.

Q: What is Mycroft Holmes' job?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 25, 2012 3:51 pm  #13

A: Chip-and-pin technician

Q: Who does Molly's hair and make-up?

May 25, 2012 4:02 pm  #14

Q: Who does Molly's hair and make-up?

A: Her friend Jim, from IT.

Q: Who does the laundry in 221b?

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 25, 2012 4:04 pm)

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 25, 2012 5:58 pm  #15

Monday: John
Tuesday: John
Wednesday: John
Thursday: John
Friday: John
Saturday: John
Sunday: SHERLOCK (Unless he's got a case)

When is the only time that Mycroft will text?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 25, 2012 7:08 pm  #16

Q: When is the only time that Mycroft will text?

A: When his mouth is full of mince pies so he can't talk.

Q: Why are 221B's mobile phones and laptops never in need of being recharged?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 25, 2012 8:24 pm  #17

Q: Why are 221B's mobile phones and laptops never in need of being recharged?

A: Because the Doctor was there and used his sonic screwdriver on them.

Q: What was Moriarty's code?

May 25, 2012 8:29 pm  #18

A. The numerological first line of Thais.

Q. Who did Watson think was Sherlock's arch enemy?

May 25, 2012 9:40 pm  #19

A. Himself.

Q. Why is Anthea always on her Blackberry?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 25, 2012 9:42 pm  #20

Q. Why is Anthea always on her Blackberry?

A. She's playing Angry Birds.

Q. What did Sherlock give Molly for Christmas?

Board footera