BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2012 8:53 am  #1

the woman in black

Such a cool film! Anybody else seen it ?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 16, 2012 4:24 pm  #2

Re: the woman in black

Not yet, I'll put it on my LoveFilm list I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 25, 2012 7:28 pm  #3

I'm hoping to see it this week, if I can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 17, 2012 12:03 am  #4

Ok so we went to see this film tonight. It was great! The cinema was packed full of screaming fangirls, obviously Daniel Radcliffe fans. It was really funny. A load of them were sat behind us and they screamed at every tiny little thing then burst out into giggles, and they kept calling him Harry.

The woman sitting next to me turned round and told them to shut up but it really didn't bother me, I was like that myself only a few years ago and it was just good to see young people appreciating film and to see a packed out cinema like that was really great.

Quite a scary film and lots of fun!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera