BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2016 2:02 pm  #1

What password would John use?

I was writing on my fanfic and found myself wondering... 

If John tried to be clever and changed his laptop password; hoping Sherlock couldn't guess it (which let's be honest he would still do...), what would he use? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 2, 2016 2:07 pm  #2

Re: What password would John use?

Harry's middle name?

Though Sherlock could possibly find that out...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 2, 2016 2:14 pm  #3

I actually found one... but I'm guessing it's too obvious? Or Sherlock would find it obvious... the motto of the 5th Northumberland Fusiliers: "Quo Fata Vocant"

Or? (it would go well in line with some latin names and hints earlier in my story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 2, 2016 2:21 pm  #4

I think it would be:

SherlockStopSnOpinGyOuGit!!1!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 2, 2016 2:22 pm  #5

Haha! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 2, 2016 3:02 pm  #6

I have used 221bMine! for a password and I would gladly let John use it too.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 2, 2016 10:03 pm  #7

I think he would use some Sherlock-related passwort and Sherlock would never get it because he still underestimates how much he means to John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 4, 2016 2:07 pm  #8

I found these online about a million years ago (might have been 2010 or 2011 ...) and have no idea who made them, but they seem appropriate here:

October 4, 2016 3:07 pm  #9

Lovely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2016 6:59 pm  #10

This is great! :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 4, 2016 7:02 pm  #11

Aw, that was lovely. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 4, 2016 8:26 pm  #12

Perfect! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 5, 2016 7:20 pm  #13

YouCock

or, 

IdonTUnderstand

October 23, 2016 3:59 am  #14

I like the idea of having John use the motto of his unit as a password.

October 23, 2016 8:52 pm  #15

I bet he uses "watson01" or something like that. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera