BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2016 1:34 pm  #21

Re: Andrew Scott in Paris

Awww, what a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing the pics and video. This meeting seemed to be quite small and due to that more private and relaxed.

I couldn't come, Lautrela. Train tickets got too expensive for my taste within days. I was down with a bad cold this weekend anyway, so... nothing too bad to worry about.

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

November 7, 2016 4:31 pm  #22

Rache wrote:

Awww, what a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing the pics and video. This meeting seemed to be quite small and due to that more private and relaxed.

I couldn't come, Lautrela. Train tickets got too expensive for my taste within days. I was down with a bad cold this weekend anyway, so... nothing too bad to worry about.

Exactly, it was almost intimate, and fans were respectful.
I'm so sorry you couldn't make it, but there will be others occasions, I'm sure.
*send you chicken soup and healing vibes* Take care Rache ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end... all hearts are broken... Caring is not an advantage... Sherlock."

November 7, 2016 10:36 pm  #23

Ok, someone actually filmed us, giving Andrew Scott his plushie from all his fans.
Here is the link to the video.
http://the-stain-girl.tumblr.com/post/152871916129/the-stain-girl-06112016-andrew-scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end... all hearts are broken... Caring is not an advantage... Sherlock."

Board footera