BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2016 1:48 pm  #1

ChiqueGeeks "Drunk Reaction"-videoes

I have mentioned some of these in the general "fan videoes" thread, but I felt the warranted a thread of their own. (If the mods disagree, please just delete this thread).

ChiqueGeeks are two Norwegian girls who do - amongst other things - drunk reaction videoes to fan stuff they really like. They are huge Dr. Who fans, but since I am not a Dr. Who fan, I haven't watched those. But they are also big Sherlock fans. 

I say they are Norwegian, but I only learned that recently. I actually thought they were native English for a long time, their English is superb. (Of course, now that I know they are Norwegian, I can hear their accent). They are proper geeks, and from what I understand, they have (at least one of them) read some of the ACD stories and even seen some of the other adaptions.

Many Happy Returns
The Empty Hearse
The Sign of Three
His Last Wow
The Abominable Bride

The reason they haven't done any of S1 or S2 is simply because they had already watched them before starting this concept. However, they did a "Sherlock warm up" where they watched TRF before starting S3.

This might not be for everyone, but I love watching them. I think they are funny, and it's great watching the reaction of someone watching these episodes for the first time. (I particularly enjoy them after a few glasses of wine myself).

(And, yes, at least one of them have Johnlock as her OTP ship, although it's not a prominent theme in the videoes, so they are certainly watchable for everyone).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 13, 2016 12:23 pm  #2

Re: ChiqueGeeks "Drunk Reaction"-videoes

I know it was an accidental misprint, but now I really want to see an episode in, say, Season 5 called His Last Wow which will make up for His Last Vow

May 13, 2016 3:17 pm  #3

Oh, lol, yes, I would alos love to see that episode! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

May 13, 2016 3:56 pm  #4

Yeah I've seen some of their videos, very funny.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 2, 2016 2:50 am  #5

Why are reaction videos so fun?? I like these ladies. Somehow seeing drunk girls sobbing over the same things as me makes me feel justified in my emotions :D

August 6, 2016 5:22 pm  #6

KatyHolmes wrote:

Why are reaction videos so fun?? I like these ladies. Somehow seeing drunk girls sobbing over the same things as me makes me feel justified in my emotions :D

I know! Watching these videoes with them - especially after a beer or two - makes me more emotional too, whether it's from laughing or crying along with them.

Team Hudders!

January 28, 2017 12:00 pm  #7

Yay, ChiqueGeeks have now uploaded their Drunk Reaction to TST! I'm gonna save it and watch when I can properly enjoy it - can't wait for when they do the mind f*ks that are the two next episodes|

Last edited by Vhanja (January 28, 2017 1:50 pm)

Team Hudders!

January 28, 2017 1:41 pm  #8

Oh, that's great. I'm looking forward to it, too.
And yes, especially TLD and TFP. How they will react to high Sherlock and Mrs Hudson getting out of the car???

Last edited by Rache (January 28, 2017 1:41 pm)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

Board footera