BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2016 7:34 am  #1

Better Late Than Never!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to be here. I"m fairly late to the fandom. I didn't really get in until S3. But, I've been obsessed with Sherlock since I was twelve. My Dad had The Complete Sherlock Holmes along with The Seven Percent Solution and The West End Horror that I obsessively ready. I would stay up late at night to watch Jeremy Brett bring my favorite character to life. I LOVED Granada Holmes and all its Victorian glory. I was reluctant to buy into a 'modern' Sherlock. I was up late one night with insomnia I caught ASIP and I was HOOKED!! 

I'm a little slow to catch on to things so it took a couple years (Yes, years! LOL!) for me to really fall into the fandom. I discovered Tumblr and AO3 and I haven't looked back since!!

Can't wait for S4 and I'm praying we get some confirmed Johnlock!!!!!

Last edited by My_Jonlocked_Life (April 20, 2016 7:34 am)

April 20, 2016 7:40 am  #2

Re: Better Late Than Never!!!

Hello and welcome, it's lovely to read your enthusiasm! I hope you have fun here 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 20, 2016 7:44 am  #3

Warm welcome here! Have fun and always remember: Operation Johnlock is Go! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 20, 2016 11:21 am  #4

Welcome here. I'm quite new here myself and I also got into the fandom with S3. :D The only advantage about that: It is the first horrible wait for us and not the second/third.

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

April 20, 2016 1:28 pm  #5

Hello there. 
Welcome to the forum. Your topic says it all I think, it's never too late to join.
Plus you will find a couple of more fans who would be over the moon about confirmed Johnlock....
I always love it when it's adamant Holmesians, who love original canon, who are the ones fully at ease with a romantic relationship.
Where are you from may I ask?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 20, 2016 2:58 pm  #6

Harriet wrote:

NO!!  Please, NO slash, and NO Johnlock, Moffat and Gatiss!  John Watson has always been straight, and I want him to remain so.

April 20, 2016 3:12 pm  #7

Welcome, My_Johnlocked_Life! 

We have lots of johnlockers here, but as you have seen, not all of us are Johnlock shippers.  I hope you enjoy it here.

Clueing for looks.

April 20, 2016 7:38 pm  #8

kgreen20 wrote:

Harriet wrote:

NO!!  Please, NO slash, and NO Johnlock, Moffat and Gatiss!  John Watson has always been straight, and I want him to remain so.

I'm sorry I can't help - it's still "Go", and this is My_Jonlocked_Life's thread, which is quite telling 

Boys, you've got another one! 

Last edited by Harriet (April 20, 2016 7:50 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 21, 2016 4:17 am  #9

Welcome to the forum. You see, you are not the only one who would love to see Johnlock confirmed. I am with you there definitely!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 24, 2016 7:20 pm  #10

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera