BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2012 12:40 am  #1

BORED!

This is the thread for posting in when there's no-one around or any topics you wish to be involved in.

Simply put; the off topic thread for here.

So post what you've got - regardless of Sherlock-relatedness and let's see how we all deal with our boredom!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 11, 2012 1:02 am  #2

Re: BORED!

This should start us off fairly on topic.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 11, 2012 6:41 am  #3

Really funny stuff. I loved Mycroft singing in the rain! The choreography in the Ruski cartoons is a bit wooden though!  Maybe the bunny rabbit ears thingy will catch on.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 11, 2012 1:35 pm  #4

Is this the one you mean Davina^?

I prefer it, but I thought it too 4chan for here

-m0r

May 11, 2012 5:01 pm  #5

Can't remember which one as I clicked  on loads. Not being very helpful am I!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 11, 2012 5:02 pm  #6

Davina wrote:

Can't remember which one as I clicked  on loads.

Then the 'BORED!' thread is serving it's purpose ;)

-m0r

May 11, 2012 5:13 pm  #7

Can you find and post the link for this please. On YouTube there is a video entitled :
BBC Sherlock Piano Medley (Virtuoso Performance). Not sure if it should go here or in the Sherlock Music thread thingy.
See! Not so bored now, are we? Mind you the wall STILL had it coming!

May 11, 2012 6:23 pm  #8

Davina wrote:

Not sure if it should go here or in the Sherlock Music thread thingy.

Why not have it in both places?

Hit 'quote' at the bottom right of this post and copy the entire line that says 'video' and paste it into a thread you create.

It's certainly worth discussion in its own thread (Cause it's bute-a-full!) and you're the one who discovered it.

You'll also get an insight into how this linking thing works

-m0r

May 11, 2012 8:58 pm  #9

Ok. Now to reveal EXACTLY how clueless I am. How do I make it copy? I'm on an I-pad by the way.

May 11, 2012 9:00 pm  #10

And it really is beautiful isn't it. I discovered via a Tweet to someone on the Sherlock team, maybe one of the musical ones!

May 12, 2012 5:31 am  #11

I watched one of those vids and ended up on Have I Got News For You. OMG that was HILARIOUS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 12, 2012 8:54 am  #12

Wholocked wrote:

I watched one of those vids and ended up on Have I Got News For You. OMG that was HILARIOUS.

The round... of the Baskervilles   

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 12, 2012 12:17 pm  #13

Davina wrote:

Ok. Now to reveal EXACTLY how clueless I am. How do I make it copy? I'm on an I-pad by the way.

Not absolutely sure about the iPad (I dislike Apple with a passion) however the standard way of copying is to highlight the text you wish and then menu it (Via right click, copy or 'Control' + 'C' on a PC).

To paste something you right click, paste or 'Control' + 'V'.

Hope this helps!

-m0r

May 12, 2012 1:04 pm  #14

I think I'll go on my PC and do it. This thing is driving me CRAZY!

May 12, 2012 1:18 pm  #15

Just found this thread and thought I would contribute

Last edited by JaneCo (May 12, 2012 6:20 pm)

May 12, 2012 1:30 pm  #16

amazing! brilliant! the violin part is my fav~ :3

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

May 15, 2012 6:36 pm  #17

On the topic of Sherlock music (was that the topic?) I just played Sherlock theme on my Bassoon. Didn't sound exactly as intended...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 20, 2012 8:01 pm  #18

Hm...
have you ever wondered how many times during the shooting of the Buckingham Palace scene Benedict wasn't fast enough to grab the sheet so it fell down all the way?
Because I did.

May 20, 2012 8:04 pm  #19

Sammy wrote:

Hm...
have you ever wondered how many times during the shooting of the Buckingham Palace scene Benedict wasn't fast enough to grab the sheet so it fell down all the way?
Because I did.

Oh, God... no, I had never wondered that, but now you have said it and I can't stop thinking about it 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 21, 2012 3:00 pm  #20

IN ASiB was Lara really completely naked or was she wearing knickers?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera