BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2015 5:57 am  #1

Caption Competition Week 90

New week!  What are they really discussing...😮?

Have fun!

November 10, 2015 6:33 am  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 90

John: "The gun, though, Sherlock. Is this really necessary?"
Sherlock: It's Anthony E. Pratt, John. And I got Hasbro on the phone. I'm finally getting to the bottom of this!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 10, 2015 9:31 am  #3

That was a good one!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 10, 2015 10:50 pm  #4

John:   "Please don't shoot her,  she's my wife.    And yes, I want anchovies on my pizza."

November 11, 2015 8:34 am  #5

LOL!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 11, 2015 2:24 pm  #6

SHERLOCK: No, Lestrade, I won´t release my CIA hostage unless he returns The Red Pants to John.
JOHN: Damn right!

November 11, 2015 2:28 pm  #7

NoSheetSherlock wrote:

John:   "Please don't shoot her,  she's my wife.    And yes, I want anchovies on my pizza."

This is brilliant. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 11, 2015 2:51 pm  #8

NoSheetSherlock wrote:

Great!

"It is what it is."

November 11, 2015 9:00 pm  #9

John: "I believe you're faced with a shortage of ammunition. Let's play something different instead."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 11, 2015 10:32 pm  #10

John: Please, Sherlock...don't do it.
Sherlock: So you're telling me that you were actually happy with the slow service?

Clueing for looks.

November 13, 2015 8:55 am  #11

SHERLOCK: "Mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead...."
JOHN: Oh, all right, Sherlock, I got it, no Les Miserables for us tonight....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

November 13, 2015 3:00 pm  #12

Better and better.

November 16, 2015 7:39 pm  #13

JOHN: Are you sure, Sherlock? These people are BBC directors after all....
SHERLOCK: Yes, I´m sure. I will release them only after they broadcast the Special on the continent. Serves them right! 

November 16, 2015 9:50 pm  #14

nice ones!!    any more?.....  a couple more days,  then the tough task of picking a winner.......

November 18, 2015 3:44 am  #15

And the winner is........

(yes and this was tough. )...

..well,    it has to be:

NoSheetSherlock wrote:

Nicely done!   This one sounded like it could have been written for an actual
episode.  ☺. Congratulations NoSheet!

November 18, 2015 9:15 am  #16

Congrats NoSheetSherlock!

November 18, 2015 10:46 am  #17

Well deserved, congrats, NoSheet!! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2015 11:39 am  #18

Oh, congrats! After reading yours, NoSheet, I did not even try to find a caption. Brilliant and well-deserved. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 18, 2015 2:49 pm  #19

Congrats, NoSheet, I would agree that yours was great and made it hard to think of anything to best it.  It was just impossible to do so.

Clueing for looks.

November 18, 2015 10:47 pm  #20

Congrats, NoSheet, this was a well-deserved victory!

Board footera