BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2015 6:20 am  #1

Caption Competition Week 89

It's a new week.     Have fun with this one!    What's going on with these lovely brothers.....?

October 31, 2015 3:30 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 89

Sherlock: It was huuuge, Mycroft! The biggest pirate ship I've ever seen! Can you buy it for me?
Mycroft: Says my brother who insists that he is not a child anymore.

Clueing for looks.

October 31, 2015 7:31 pm  #3

SHERLOCK: It was this huuge, Mycroft! The biggest, thickest...
MYCROFT: Cough, cough, cough! Sherlock I believe your date with John was a hoot but please, spare me the rest, my head hurts already... 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 31, 2015 8:39 pm  #4

Oh nakahara -    indeed!!! 

Last edited by Harriet (October 31, 2015 8:40 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 31, 2015 9:56 pm  #5

Indeed is right! 😆.  I had no doubt even this picture would take a turn... oh my...

October 31, 2015 10:27 pm  #6

This thread is ever so reliable ... 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 31, 2015 10:51 pm  #7

Now I will have to concentrate very hard on finding something that is not going in that direction. Could be difficult. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2015 11:05 pm  #8

*makes a weak attempt*

"So THAT'S the size of your goldfish, Mycroft? I don't think so!"

October 31, 2015 11:16 pm  #9

Sherlock:  "So, Mycroft, did you actually hear the people sing?  Singing a song of angry men?"

October 31, 2015 11:30 pm  #10

LOL, jen!

"Go ahead, Mycroft, have more cake and be like that ..."

Last edited by Harriet (October 31, 2015 11:31 pm)

November 1, 2015 12:33 pm  #11

Sherlock:
"What do you mean by 'big', Mycroft?
Isn't anyone allowed to have a picture of their girlfriend as big as they want?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 1, 2015 5:10 pm  #12

Sherlock: "Come on, let me get you into the mood for Les Mis! I dreamed a dream …"

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 1, 2015 11:00 pm  #13

Look at everyone doing so well at not being dirty.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 1, 2015 11:34 pm  #14

(I thought of this one after reading the other responses and I couldn't resist)

Sherlock: With all the cake you've been eating lately, Mycroft, I was sure you'd be this wide by now!

Clueing for looks.

November 2, 2015 2:09 pm  #15

SHERLOCK: You won´t believe, Mycroft, what happened to me yesterday. I said "It´s for an experiment" to Lestrade and suddenly my nose grew twice in its lenght... I added "I do it in the interest of science" and my nose lenghtened again, until it was thiiis long! Then a woodpecker flew by and pecked my nose to its original size! Weird, isn´t it?
MYCROFT: (thinking) Do I finally tell him he is adopted from Italy, or not? Ugh, rather not...
MYCROFT: Weird indeed, Pinoc.... Sherlock.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 3, 2015 11:14 am  #16

SHERLOCK: I don´t care, Mycroft! Your stupid case doesn´t interest me, I won´t take it. I want to have some fun in the town tonight, not to spend my time in some dusty old bureau!
MYCROFT: I kidnapped a beehive and would set it on fire if this case is not solved tommorrow.
SHERLOCK: ..... Ok, I´ll do it, you sadist!

November 4, 2015 6:04 am  #17

some great ones.. nakahara, you are positively cinematic!       Anyone else?    Till Saturday...

November 7, 2015 6:57 pm  #18

Queen-On-The-Wall:  "Just look at these two go on.. I am most definitely not the queeniest thing  in this room."

November 9, 2015 8:28 am  #19

Drumroll please....

And our winner is..........

jenosborn wrote:

Sherlock:  "So, Mycroft, did you actually hear the people sing?  Singing a song of angry men?"

Congratulations Jen!    I just couldn't resist a bit of
Les Miz-lock..☺.  Tough, since  I did enjoy them all, with
pirate ships, beehives, cake, queen...  I look forward to the next choice!

November 9, 2015 2:17 pm  #20

Congratulations, jenosborn! I´m looking forward to the next round!

Board footera