BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2015 1:41 pm  #1

Date of the wedding

Hello all,

Question: does anyone know when the wedding actually takes place? I know Mary said they want a May wedding, but according to the blog it was moved to August? Also, there's Mary's pregnancy to take into account; she's not that pregnant at the beginning of HLV, not to my eyes, which tells me she's in the early stages when Sherlock deduces it, but she's very heavily pregnant by Christmas, and they know they're having a girl, which tells me that she's about six months? (Am I right in remembering that it's the second scan that tells what the sex is?)

Anyway, if someone could let me know; I need to find out for a fanfic I'm working on. 

Thanks,

TC x

October 18, 2015 1:52 pm  #2

Re: Date of the wedding

May sounds fine to me. They take pictures outdoors, and everybody is dressed lightly with short sleeves. I would think her belly by Christmas is more than six months, but I am no expert.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 18, 2015 3:58 pm  #3

Its May 18.
You Can see it on the wedding annoucement I Will have to check for the exact moment where You Can see it

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

October 18, 2015 4:05 pm  #4

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera