BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2015 9:16 pm  #1

Fear The Walking Dead

Anyone???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 11, 2015 5:17 pm  #2

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Sorry!  Been a tiny bit distracted.    Not that this is an unusual thing for me to be.

I enjoyed the first two episodes.  It's a bit slow but this part of the story has to be.  The original series got off to a running start because it skipped all of this "exposition."
Haven't completely warmed up to the two main leads but I adore Nick the junkie son.  He already shines as a character.  The young actor,  Frank Dillane, has great potential.  I am also amused that he played the teenaged Voldemort in Half Blood Prince AND is the son of Stephen Dillane who played Stannis Baratheon on GOT!
Long story short, the first 2 episodes were interesting enough for me to want to continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 13, 2015 7:53 pm  #3

I still have to catch up on episode 2. Tomorrow will be the day & then I can watch episode 3 in the evening (hopefully). The junkie son is great! Great actor: like father, like son. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 14, 2015 11:12 pm  #4

It's decided, I want Ruben Blades on my Zombie Apoclypse team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera