BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2015 10:01 pm  #1

Sons of Anarchy

Anyone watched/watching this show? What do you think. I have watched season 1 and I have to say I really enjoy it and am very impressed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 20, 2015 10:56 pm  #2

Re: Sons of Anarchy

No one? Anyone? If you haven't watched you are missing a real treat you know.

Starting Season 2 tomorrow after a deliberate, enforced break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 21, 2015 11:08 am  #3

I watched season one and enjoyed it, too. It was very well written and I was impressed with the cast. Season two is already waiting on our shelve but somehow we don´t manage to start it.. maybe I need I break from all the violent gang-business .

August 30, 2015 7:51 am  #4

I've had an break (partly because of no broadband) but I am feeling the urge to start Season 2 now.

August 30, 2015 10:26 pm  #5

Does your broadband work again? If so, do it - watch it now! Thanks to you we started the second season a few days ago, and it´s reeeally good! No spoilers, but the gang really gets shaken up pretty badly. Can´t wait to continue..

September 8, 2015 9:14 pm  #6

My broadband is now working as well as ever...not perfectly but acceptably. I am going to start watching season 2 tomorrow.

December 3, 2015 10:31 pm  #7

Sooooo...I have basically been binge watching and finally plucked up the courage to watch the very final episode today. Now. I. Am. Very. Sad. Sob, sniffle.  It ended how it had to... I will miss this show and my favourite characters.

Board footera