BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2015 3:49 pm  #1

The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

In order to have fun and avoid spoiling members who do not want to know anything in advance - here you can post pictures, promo pics, cartoons, mock-up, whatever our creative fandom comes up with. Enjoy! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 9, 2015 4:24 pm  #2

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

Good idea.

Clueing for looks.

July 10, 2015 12:40 am  #3

TJLC, anyone? tonnaree, I'm sure they heard you.

I suppose clothes might be removed in the future, eheheeh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 10, 2015 6:56 am  #4

My new favourite Sherlock picture - lovely:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 10, 2015 7:02 am  #5

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 10, 2015 7:12 am  #6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 10, 2015 7:57 am  #7

July 10, 2015 7:58 am  #8

Counterparts:

July 10, 2015 9:24 am  #9

Also nice! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 10, 2015 10:30 am  #10

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 11, 2015 6:00 pm  #11

July 11, 2015 6:03 pm  #12

If the Special parallels TPLoSH, please, let´s include this scene in it (with Ben in the tube, of course):

July 11, 2015 6:05 pm  #13

Oh, heavens! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2015 6:12 pm  #14

I love this fandom!

And now I have some very nice pictures in my mind of Sherl in a bad... mhmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 11, 2015 7:12 pm  #15

"Out of control?"
No, Watson. Realistic hehehehe

July 12, 2015 5:57 pm  #16

Some nice Special art for the proper Victorian atmosphere:

July 12, 2015 7:03 pm  #17

I like the Strand cover, although both are cool.

Clueing for looks.

July 12, 2015 11:07 pm  #18

The Strand cover is wonderful!

July 13, 2015 8:50 am  #19

The Strand cover is gorgeous! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 13, 2015 11:30 pm  #20

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera