BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2015 7:42 am  #1

For Sale: 2 Hamlet tickets, Front Row for 23.September

Because of the "overwhelming" response in the Hamlet thread, I try it here once more. Maybe it's easier to find. Seems like everyone has a ticket already.

A fellow Sherlockian and Benaddict would like to sell two of her four tickets. She paid about 90€ for each.

I know it's a bit complicated because you'll need her to get in, but if you're interested please send me a pm and I'll forward you.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

June 17, 2015 7:50 am  #2

Re: For Sale: 2 Hamlet tickets, Front Row for 23.September

Hm, if I remember correctly our user James Norrington had a bit of bad luck. James?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 17, 2015 8:32 am  #3

You need the other person to get in? You can't just buy tickets off someone else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 17, 2015 8:45 am  #4

If the tickets are to be picked up at the box office you need to bring the card that paid them... that was what I was told when I had to call the ticket provider to change how I recieved my ticket 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 17, 2015 8:54 am  #5

Ah, but if the tickets are sent to you in the post, you can pass them on to whoever you please?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 17, 2015 10:03 am  #6

I think that theoretically the person who bought the tickets needs to show some ID at the evening of the performance. But rumour has it that the ticket buyer can contact the Barbican so that it can be changed to the person the tickets get handed over to.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 17, 2015 1:19 pm  #7

We read on the atg ticket site, that the name of the person who bought the tickets is on every ticket.

But I also heard that you can call them and they would change the name, for example when the tickets are a birthday present. So there must be a way, but there is some effort and some telephone charges if you are not in the UK.

Of yourse that's all to prevent black market and horrendous prices.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera