BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2015 10:42 pm  #1

Apparently I'm Supposed to Introduce Myself

Hello fellow Sherlockians. I won't tell you too much about myself, but you can probualy use your "Sherlock Powers of Deduction" to figure me out. So I am a female who is addicted to Sherlock and enjoys fangirling over Benedict Cumberbatch with my just-as-weird friends. (Unfortunaly, I've never seen any of the other movies/shows he's acted in) I am of an unknown gender who owns two cats, who I love more than anything... except Benedict Cumberbatch's cheekbones. "You being all mysterious with your cheekbones, and turning your coat collar up so you look cool," John Watson / Martin Freeman. "The Empty Hearse" is my favorite eposide; John's reaction to Sherlock being alive was priceless! And there was your introduction. Bye now, I must put up with the feels. Oh, and here's a poll.

Favorite Character

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the entire street.”-Sherlock
“Yes, thank you for your input.”-Sherlock
“Shut up everybody, shut up! Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe, I’m trying to think. Anderson, face the other way, you’re putting me off.”-Sherlock

April 22, 2015 7:54 am  #2

Re: Apparently I'm Supposed to Introduce Myself

Thanks for your introduction and warm welcome to the forum. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 22, 2015 11:18 am  #3

Hi, welcome here! 

You might be surprised there are already favourite and favorite character on this board.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 22, 2015 6:28 pm  #4

A warm welcome, for Sure!
Have fun around here!

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 22, 2015 7:06 pm  #5

Harriet wrote:

Hi, welcome here! 

You might be surprised there are already favourite and favorite character on this board.

Yes, I assumed so, but I noticed the "create a poll" button and decided to make one. And thank you to all the people that have wished me a warm welcome. I hope to become a helpful and active member of this community.

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the entire street.”-Sherlock
“Shut up everybody, shut up! Don’t move, don’t speak, don’t breathe, I’m trying to think. Anderson, face the other way, you’re putting me off.”-Sherlock

April 23, 2015 4:19 am  #6

Welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 23, 2015 7:06 pm  #7

Schmiezi wrote:

Welcome.

Thank you. I'm happy to be here, surrounded by my people.

April 25, 2015 10:29 am  #8

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 25, 2015 1:22 pm  #9

Davina wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

Thanks. I'm trying not to sound repetitive, but I am happy to be here.

Last edited by Surelock (April 25, 2015 1:22 pm)

Board footera