BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2015 6:25 am  #1

Greetings!

HEY HI HELLO!
My name's Tara, I'm 14 and I'm from Australia. Nice to meet you all, everyone! I'm not particularly sure what to say, but basically I'm here because I'm hoping to find people who understand my obsession with Sherlock. My friends in real life all think I've got issues, and the sad thing is, they're probably right. This is really random and I'm sorry if I've already alienated you XD but yes, greetings to all! 

March 28, 2015 6:38 am  #2

Re: Greetings!

Welcome to the forum Tara. If you were looking for other obsessed you have found the right place to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 28, 2015 7:23 am  #3

Thanks Schmiezi! Love your signature by the way  

March 28, 2015 7:49 am  #4

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 28, 2015 12:05 pm  #5

G'Day (ha ha) and welcome to the forum Tara! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 28, 2015 3:06 pm  #6

Welcome, Tara! Don't worry, you won't find a cure for your Sherlock issues here 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 28, 2015 6:38 pm  #7

Hi Tara!  Welcome!  I am April, a nurse in South Carolina, USA, also hopelessly obsessed with Sherlock.

It is nice to be among others who share our addiction, isn't it?  We have such a L O N G wait until the Christmas special and Series 4.  Please share anything.  I hope you enjoy your time with the forums!

Steven Moffat: Season four is “going to be … [about] consequences. Chickens come to roost ... Things … coming back to bite you.”

March 28, 2015 9:06 pm  #8

Hi Tara!
Welcome to the forum Like Schmiezi said, you've certainly come to the right place.
And, to be honest, if we were not obsessed with Sherlock (and possibly other things, but let's focus on Sherlock) it would seem a bit wrong, with such a long wait between ...news and actual episodes.
And, quite frankly in all modesty, I think that's what makes us shine.
Welcome again!

-Lily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 28, 2015 10:14 pm  #9

Hi Tara welcome!
Don't worry we're all obsessed
I'm also a new entry here but I already feel at home!
Let's take some cookies and wait together for season 4 :3

March 29, 2015 5:35 am  #10

Thanks Davina, Harriet, April, Lily and Mela  wonderful to meet you all, hopefully together we can make waiting for the Christmas special and Season 4 more bearable *takes cookies* 

March 29, 2015 11:57 am  #11

*cup of tea with those cookies, dear?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 29, 2015 8:15 pm  #12

OMG your signature ahah
For some strange reason I can't stop watching it

March 29, 2015 8:22 pm  #13

Welcome, Tara, have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 30, 2015 1:07 am  #14

Lily: Why yes, thank you! *takes cup of tea* *feels British* 
Mela: Haha yep, it's pretty captivating 
SusiGo: Thank you! 

Board footera