BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2015 9:43 am  #1

Benedict and Buckingham Palace - but no sheet.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 11, 2015 9:48 am  #2

Re: Benedict and Buckingham Palace - but no sheet.

Wow, that is lovely. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 11, 2015 10:27 am  #3

Very glad that he is still involved with the charity after all that time and to see him with Hawking after all the attention Eddie Redmayne got over the last months. I like how Benedict keeps being attached to causes that are important long after filming has been finished. The same goes for his commitment to Alan Turing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 11, 2015 10:29 am  #4

Benedict already is experienced with the royals.
I wonder how Sophie is handling this.

Just kidding. I'm sure both are doing fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 11, 2015 10:35 am  #5

I saw the pictures this morning on FB, they looked absolutely stunning! (Sophie looks ready to pop!)

I have to agree, it's awesome to see him still sticking to the charity, but of course he would!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 11, 2015 12:51 pm  #6

I must admit, when I first read the title the picture of Benedict going to Buckingham Palace all naked popped up in my dirty mind... *chuckles*

But of course it's really nice to see him doing all those important charity projects, I love how he's so into those topics.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

March 11, 2015 1:53 pm  #7

It is lovely, indeed!
I'll admit to the same kinds of dirty thoughts as yours when I first read "Benedict and Buckingham Palace - but no sheet", James.
Sophie does look ready to pop, she also looks positively radiant - I really hope her pregnancy is going well. But I think she's something like seven months gone (they did announce their engagement in early November, and I assume they wanted to be certain she was pregnant before announcing their engagement) and I dearly hope Little One won't be coming along too soon.
But back to the topic at hand, I think it is great that Ben is involved in that project, and has been for 11 years. What a commitment! I hope there comes a time when such projects will cease to exist, though. In a good way, mind. I really hope the charity is successful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 11, 2015 2:05 pm  #8

James Norrington wrote:

I must admit, when I first read the title the picture of Benedict going to Buckingham Palace all naked popped up in my dirty mind... *chuckles*

Hehe, that was my clickbait. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 11, 2015 2:39 pm  #9

Mattlocked wrote:

James Norrington wrote:

Hehe, that was my clickbait.

I knew it! Naughty you! :D

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

March 13, 2015 3:48 am  #10

Clickbait?   Well…  *shrugs*   Worked on me!    And so darn lovely, as everyone else said.  The couple and the continued cause.  Love how stylishly paired they always look, and that the Hawkings and royals were involved, too.  Amazed Stephen is 73 already!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera