BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2015 8:59 pm  #1

It's an Underground pub!

March will see the opening of a pub, on the theme of a 1940s Tube carriage. Somehow, I think that Shilcott would love to go there. No idea why. 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/secret-underground-bar-in-london?bffb&utm_term=4ldqphz#.cxXlGMm9Oa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

February 27, 2015 9:18 pm  #2

Re: It's an Underground pub!

Oh, this looks amazing. Thank you very much for posting the link. I showed it to my husband and he already plans to go there on our next visit. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 27, 2015 9:21 pm  #3

Yea, it looks great! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 27, 2015 9:47 pm  #4

That drink wit the OXO cube sounds a bit iffy! The rest looks fun though!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 27, 2015 9:53 pm  #5

Davina wrote:

That drink wit the OXO cube sounds a bit iffy! The rest looks fun though!

Maybe Susi could take a picture of her hubby trying it? 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 27, 2015 10:16 pm  #6

Well, I think he would play safe and go for a beer. 

Tbh, I would be much more curious about the unusual things on the gents toilet. 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 27, 2015 10:20 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 27, 2015 10:22 pm  #7

No, I don't suggest you take a picture of ... 

February 28, 2015 7:12 pm  #8

Yes, this pub looks very interesting, indeed! When I read that, I immediately thought of sharing it here.
Anyway, I think most of you guys will be able to go to Cahoots sooner than I, so I strongly wish anyone of you who'll go would take pictures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 3, 2015 8:47 pm  #9

OMG I'd LOVE to go there! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera