BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2012 9:42 pm  #1

Benedict talks about Sherlock fan fiction

Oh my God.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 2, 2012 9:50 pm  #2

Re: Benedict talks about Sherlock fan fiction

Oh God, he's so cute...
Can anybody please tell me what the interviewer says at the end? Just before Benedict says "what can I do?" It's the only thing I can't understand... (I guess Cabin Pressure is really improving my English listening  )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 2, 2012 10:47 pm  #3

It sounds like "..you find creativity everywhere", but difficult to make it out as they're speaking at the same time for part of it

May 2, 2012 11:25 pm  #4

Not quite. He says "You're inspiring creativity everwhere"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 3, 2012 7:08 am  #5

Congratulations! You can just hear him smiling and almost giggling in this interview. Love the reference to 'bodily proportions' the use of the word 'racey' and ' if your parents will allow you' bit. Smaug in a purple scarf eh! Interesting! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 3, 2012 7:22 am  #6

Thanks, guys!! 
He has a great sense of humour, I love that 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 12, 2012 7:44 am  #7

In that interview, Martin seems to be the more techie of the two, right? Obviously, Benedict does not spend a lot of time online

July 12, 2012 11:00 am  #8

Of course not. He's too occupied with making new films to keep us happy  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2012 3:15 pm  #9

And again I was (and am) a bit angry that I live in the wrong country. Although watching undubbed movies and listening to CP I still have problems to understand all these exciting interviews.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 13, 2012 12:42 am  #10

I  have trouble  listening to these posts  cos i'm deafer than a doorknob.   And--  ok...some vids  I can't watch  cos I live outside the UK.   but thanks for posting!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

January 12, 2014 3:17 am  #11

I admire both of their calm reaction to the Johnlock fanfic: unlike John in-universe, they're not freaked out...they don't feel the need to over-protest their heterosexuality.

January 27, 2014 1:12 pm  #12

The video has been removed. What did he say?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

Board footera