BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2015 2:54 pm  #1

Wall Street Journal interview

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 5, 2015 3:10 pm  #2

Re: Wall Street Journal interview

So that mean filming Sherlock S4 will take place late 15 at the very earliest, probably early 2016. It can still be scheduled to air for 2016, though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 3:14 pm  #3

Yes, I think so. They filmed series 3 in March and April, if I am not mistaken, and HLV as late as August and it aired at the beginning of 2014. So this should work provided everyone else is available, too. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 5, 2015 6:01 pm  #4

That's a very thoughtful interview, thank you SusiGo! I appreciate the insight into how he works, especially.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

Board footera