BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2014 12:24 pm  #1

Anglo Fan Favourites Man 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope there isn't another topic already, I got no search results: Currently, you can give your votes for the "Anglo Fan Favourites Man 2014". Round 1 is already finished, with Andrew Scott having lost against Matt Smith, sadly. But there are 3 more Sherlock actors in round 2, and now our dear John has to fight Smith. It's a neck-and-neck race, and Martin could well do with your support = your votes! Let's not lose another Sherlock star in this competition:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/fan-favorites/men-2014/round-2/

I believe in Jim Moriarty

November 13, 2014 9:34 pm  #2

Re: Anglo Fan Favourites Man 2014

Round 2 of the Anglo Fan Favourites award ends tomorrow evening, and both Martin and Benedict could need some more votes!!

Martin leads currently with now 52.30%, but as we have seen in round 1, we have to beware of the last minute votes of the Whovian fandom which threw Andrew Scott out of the race.
Benedict has 59.48% now with a strong tendency to lose his lead and thus his battle against Daniel Radcliffe.

Please give our two leads your votes! It's not a "1 fan 1 vote" competition, so feel free to vote until you get blocked (and then again when you get unblocked again )!

Last edited by Julia (November 13, 2014 9:57 pm)

I believe in Jim Moriarty

Board footera