BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2014 10:50 pm  #1

Season 4 - SPOILERS

Well, today when i did a pause in my work while listened sherlock OST, I searched if there was new information about Season 4, and came across this article, SPOILERS ALERT.

http://www.latintimes.com/sherlock-season-4-premiere-date-will-molly-and-holmes-get-together-plus-19-spoilers-265314

I don't know what to think about, I had really crazy theories about upcoming season, reading this destroyed everything which had in mind, well at least the vast majority. for example the sixth point, which speaks about Moriarty's dead, i really believed and still believe that Moriarty is alive, in HLV we can see clearly that is him who says, miss me?.
Another point i really dislike is about Sherlock with Molly, well maybe i'm the only one i don't like this couple ^^;, and of couse the first point, "we're reasonably confident that the very next thing to happen to Sherlock and John, is the very last thing you'd expect" about this I have many theories hanging around my head, but the more likely that john and sherlock end their friendship.... maybe

Anyway i'm totally anxious to see the new of Sherlock, i don't know how i will endure my life over the next two years. *cries*

Last edited by Yoo-Min-Hee (October 2, 2014 10:55 pm)

October 2, 2014 11:33 pm  #2

Re: Season 4 - SPOILERS

Just breathe.   Everything in this article has been heard before.  It's all rumor and speculation.

Not to mention the fact that I don't trust anything so poorly edited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 3, 2014 7:06 am  #3

The most interesting information (if not to say, the only new information for me) was that Sherlock and Molly made it into the Oxford English Dictionary.

Otherwise, to say it with Mr Prachett, this article is not news, it's olds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 3, 2014 7:19 am  #4

They don't really give any evidence for it being likely to happen.  I don't see it myself, and I hope it doesn't happen.  I don't want to see Sherlock in that kind of relationship.  I don't want Irene Adler to come back either, even though I loved ASIB. 

I would like to see the Red-Headed League!  I'd just been imagining a version of it where the original redhead was a woman!

Board footera