BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2014 6:38 pm  #1

Creative Writing

Does anyone write? Other than Sherlock fan fics I mean...

I wrote this after a day of working in Room 27 on the pediatric ward today... helping one of the doctors by pretending to be a sort of nurse...
long story. And no worries, this is merely a poetic view... It might seem a bit grim and I suppose it has some tones of horror...

Room 27

In room 27 on the ward you were not meant to enter is where you’ll find that Nurse Red and Nurse Green are not what they seem. They will happily take your blood and shake your hand; they’ll even tell you to lie down as room 27 begins to slowly spin…

It is where the patients aren’t patient, it is where all smiles are not out of politeness but nor are they out of kindness. It is here a doctor in sandals decides when you get to go; if you’ve been a good boy and shown her your best veins to feed Nurse Green and Nurse Red’s need for your fluids.

Never mind the smell, never wonder why. Room 27 always seems so empty unless you’re in here. When you’re gone this is where Nurse Green makes Nurse Red laugh. And they are oh so glad you came. But maybe more so that you left on your bare feet.

And don’t you wonder if Nurse Green will flinch when handling your samples as you faint. Nurse Green has seen worse.
No, don’t ask about the scent; the sweet smell of rot it does not concern you yet. Just you run but they’ll make sure you stop and even return. Nurse Red knows the song to make you stay. Leave it to Nurse Green to take notes with a chuckle as you sweat.

Close your eyes. Nurse Green will whisper as you lay there exhausted and spent. And you’ll do as told. Nurse Green knows how. They’ll fill you up just to finish you… Don’t you fear Nurse Red and Nurse Green, they only seem like nurses…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera