BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2014 9:34 pm  #1

SH Picnic

Hello there,
I just wondered whether there were people here who were going to come to the SH Picnic in Regent's Park, London on 19th July 2014?
I will be there, as well as two other Sherlockian mates of mine, and I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in sharing ideas, or just chatting about it.

Awaiting answers

Oh, and if you're interested in knowing more about it, feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible. And if you want to join, just sign this doodle : http://doodle.com/qnbdi8f9ecb7uv4r#table

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

May 14, 2014 8:42 pm  #2

Re: SH Picnic

I'll be there! Always am. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 28, 2014 9:08 pm  #3

Great! I've planned to go the picnic and the evening out, as I'm in London on holiday, I thought it'd be best to save some time to visit (ie, the afternoon).

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

May 30, 2014 1:50 pm  #4

Can anybody go???

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

June 23, 2014 7:15 pm  #5

Well, I'll be coming. All the way from Sweden. Really looking forward to it. Although it is frustrating me that it costs to much to bring my violin, it really would have been the best accessory.

June 23, 2014 7:25 pm  #6

Oh, you play the violin? I would have loved to learn it. But chose the piano instead. Still, it's easier to transport than the piano, though.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all there :-)

June 26, 2014 12:56 pm  #7

I'll be dressed as wedding John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 26, 2014 3:09 pm  #8

I haven't decided yet. I was thinking of wearing a freebie of death (!) but I'm afraid a lot of people will wear one. What do you think?

December 6, 2014 12:29 pm  #9

Feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible. And if you want to join

Board footera