BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2014 9:39 am  #1

Richard III tickets on sale

I had an e-mail from ATG this morning because I'd signed up for priority booking. They went on sale at 10am this morning. When I logged on at 10:20am, one of the dates was already sold out and most of them were down to half sold so I'd recommend you guys get in there early!

Thankfully, the performances fall around the date of my birthday (August 10th), so I was able to persuade my mum to book the tickets for me as a birthday present. I'm going on Friday 8th August. YAYYYYYY, so excited. 

Anyone else booked tickets yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 9, 2014 10:53 am  #2

Re: Richard III tickets on sale

I also received my priority booking e-mail this morning. I don't even remember signing up for it, but obviously must have done so.
I'd love to go, there are still ticket available for most of the performances in September, which is the only time I can go anyway. I'm assessing my finances right now, there also is the Sherlock Convention to consider (if we only knew when and where it is going to take place)...Will decide within the next hour, hardest thing I ever had to decide, sort of 

Anyone else planning on going and if so when?

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

May 13, 2014 4:29 pm  #3

Well, I gave in to the temptation and bought tickets for 7th July. Who knows, may be someone from this board will be there, as well? If so, let me know!

May 14, 2014 7:41 am  #4

Do you think I have some chance to buy those tickets without previous booking if I happen to be in London? Or is it out of the question?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 14, 2014 8:02 am  #5

Uh, I don't know, I wouldn't bet on you getting tickets then. I finally succumbed to temptation on Monday morning and bought a ticket for Sept. 27th. By then some of the performances were sold out already, most of the others were getting closed to being sold out, and that was still during the priority booking period. I don't know what the situation is like now.
On the other hand if you only need a single ticket, you'll possibly get lucky, but I don't think it's going to be easy. You can always check with ATG tickets when you know when you're going to be in London to see if there are any tickets left.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

May 14, 2014 8:25 am  #6

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Uh, I don't know, I wouldn't bet on you getting tickets then. I finally succumbed to temptation on Monday morning and bought a ticket for Sept. 27th. By then some of the performances were sold out already, most of the others were getting closed to being sold out, and that was still during the priority booking period. I don't know what the situation is like now.
On the other hand if you only need a single ticket, you'll possibly get lucky, but I don't think it's going to be easy. You can always check with ATG tickets when you know when you're going to be in London to see if there are any tickets left.

Thank you, I try to check it.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 13, 2014 7:21 pm  #7

You could try to get the discounted tickets that are released on the 1st of every month. They are only for Monday performances but they only cost £15. Bonus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera