BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2014 3:30 pm  #1

Hello from Ireland

So yeah, I'm Shannon and I'm slightly obsessed with anything sherlock related and Benedict Cumberbatch. I know barely any people who live near me that share my obsession so i hope i find some here.I am happy to say that I am a cumberbitch who doesnt know what shes writing here so byeee. please love me. Sorrynotsorry. Okay bye.

"The east wind takes us all in the end."

April 20, 2014 3:43 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Ireland

Well, Shannon, you've found the right place!

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you have bundles of fun here!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

April 20, 2014 3:49 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum Shannon! Like Rebecca said you've surely found the right place! Hope to see you around the place! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 20, 2014 6:17 pm  #4

Hi, warm welcome, and remember, Benedict prefers other titles 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 21, 2014 7:59 am  #5

Hi & welcome from me, too

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

Board footera